Not Worthy

***Three days later***

I put another pin in my hair as I walked out of my room and to the elevator. I took the elevator down to the common floor. Tony was throwing a party to apparently celebrate our success. I walked over to the bar and got a beer.

"Now there's a style I haven't seen in a while," Bucky commented as he came up to stand next to me.

I smiled, "Like it?"

"You look amazing," he said with a smile.

"Barnes, who is this beautiful woman you seem to have brought with you?" Tony asked joining us.

Bucky rolled his eyes, "You know who she is Stark."

"I brought myself," I told him before taking a sip of my beer.

Tony arched a brow, "So you're here alone?"

"No she's not," Sam said joining us, "Care for a game of pool?"

"Want to lose?" I asked.

"I'm willing to take that chance," he smiled.

I motioned to the stairs, "Lead the way." I smiled at the boys, "Gentlemen."

We went up and played a few games of pool before coming back down for some more beers.

"Sounds like a hell of a fight," Sam commented as we went back up the stairs, "sorry I missed it."

"If I had known it was going to be a firefight I absolutely would have called you," I told him.

"No," he laughed, "I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough. I'm very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world. Your world is crazy."

I leaned up against the railing, "Be it ever so humble."

"You find a place in Brooklyn yet?"

"I don't think I can afford a place in Brooklyn."

"Well, home is home, you know?"

"Yeah," I sighed. I caught Bucky making strange gestures at me. I made one back that said what the fuck do you want. He made a gesture that told me they were going to do shots.

"Apparently I'm being summoned to do shots," I told Sam.

"This ought to be interesting," he said. We walked downstairs and over to where Bucky was.

"So shots," I said.

"Hell yes," he cheered.

Tony smirked, "I wonder which one of you can get drunk first."

I frowned, "Super soldier, Tony, I can't get drunk."

"Doesn't mean it isn't fun to try," he said.

I shrugged, "What the hell, let's do this."

About twenty minutes into it, Tony got bored and gave up trying to get Bucky and I drunk. The party was dying down anyway. I bid Sam goodnight then walked over to the bar to get yet another beer. Clint was behind the bar flirting with Natasha.

"Not a damn thing," Clint said with a wink, "but never say never." He grabbed his drink and walked away.

"It's nice," I said leaning over the counter and grabbing a bottle of beer.

"What, what, what is?" Natasha stammered out.

I smiled, "You and Barton."

"No, we haven't," she protested, "That wasn't..."