Not Gonna Stop Till All Of Hydra Is Dead Or Captured

***Two years later***

For the past two years the team kept their promise of helping me bring down Strucker and Hydra. At some point Thor had shown back up and promised that he would help as well. With every base we took down it seemed like we were getting farther from Strucker. On top of looking for Strucker, Sam and Bucky were helping me look for Steve. I knew he didn't want to be found, but I wasn't giving in that easily. He should have known I was going to be stubborn considering he used to say that that was one of the things he loved about me.

"Cap!" Clint yelled, "Are you paying attention?"

I shook myself out of my thoughts and glared at him, "Yes, Barton. Now move it."

He and Natasha hijacked one of Hydra's jeeps and took off. I jumped on my bike and followed them. Thor and Tony flew overhead and Bruce had Hulked out. Bucky was at the tower sitting this one out at mine and Tony's insistence. He had gotten injured and neither of us were letting him fight. Apparently there was something going on between Tony and Bucky. Neither of the little shits told me about it until six months after we had gotten Bucky back. Steve seriously owes me money. They also don't want any of the team knowing, I guess I'm privileged.

I drove around a tower where Thor was beating some Hydra guys up. I grabbed one of them by the leg and dragged him with me for a bit before throwing him into another guy. As I jumped a hill I threw my shield and took out about five more. I took out some more before we all jumped this barricade. I swear if there was freeze frame in real life that would be the time for it. I dodged some guys as Tony flew up toward the building.

"Shit!" he snapped.

"Language," I scolded, "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield," Jarvis responded, "Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

"Loki's scepter must be here," Thor stated, "Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

Natasha snorted, "At long last is lasting a little long, guys."

"Yeah," Clint agreed, "I think we lost the element of surprise."

"Wait a second," Tony said, "No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?"

"I know," I said. I flipped over the front of my bike and threw it at a jeep in front of me. "It just slipped out." I started toward the others. Out of nowhere something ran past me and knocked me down. I flipped and landed on my feet. "We have an enhanced in the field."

"Clint's hit!" Natasha exclaimed, "Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" I heard the Hulk roar before Natasha said, "Thank you."

"Stark," I said as I took out more soldiers, "we really need to get inside."

"I'm closing in," he said. A few seconds later he said, "Drawbridge is down, people."

Thor landed next to me, "The enhanced?"

"He's a blur," I told him, "All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't."

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys," Natasha said, "We're need evac."

"I can get Barton to the jet," Thor said, "The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter."

I nodded, "Copy that."

Thor nodded to the soldiers heading toward us, "It looks like they're lining up."

"Well, they're excited." I hoisted my shield up and Thor brought his hammer down on it sending a huge shockwave out that knocked down all of the soldiers and tore their jeep in half.