Really?

Sebastian had removed his coat and placed it gently over Ciel's head, as it had begun to rain. Once he turned back around to face Grell, the said man raised his scythe in preparation. You also were prepared to throw some hands as well. Ciel slowly reached up to his eyepatch.

"In my own black name and that of the Queen, I order you..." He slowly slid it to his brow. "Put an end to them!" His Faustian contract blazed to life. Sebastian's eyes glowed a light fuschia.

"Yes, my lord," he replied, using his teeth to tighten his glove. Grell ran first. Instead of attacking Sebastian as you predicted, they swung at you first. You dodged the rotating blade and disappeared from his sight. Confused, they stopped to look around.

"Don't be an idiot," you said from behind them. They swung around, scythe following close behind. You dodged under it, raising your arm and slamming your palm into their nose. They stumbled back, eyes tearing up.

"AH!! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK A LADY'S FACE YOU WENCH!" They exclaimed, trying to stop the rush of blood. Your eye twitched lightly.

"I don't care enough about you, that's how," you replied, pushing their arms away and slamming them into the wall. You reared your arm back and punched near their head. They let out a yelp when the stone cracked. They managed to jump away from you and turned their attention to Sebastian instead. They swiped at him multiple times, with him dodging each time.
Sebastian slid away from a slice, but Grell appeared behind him. Faster than light, you appeared, and caught the blade. With pure force, Grell pressed you against the wall. The saw was placed over your shoulder. Even with your strength, it was a little hard to keep it from splitting your shoulder open. The serrations cut deep into the stone behind you.

"Now, now, if you don't escape fast, you'll get cut," they said, a smile on their face.

"Really? Didn't realize that." You replied flatly. Pieces of your clothing were ripped.

"It's so much more stimulating when it hurts a little, isn't it?" With a light grunt, you threw them off of you, scythe and all. You spun around and connected your foot into their abdomen. They went flying into the wall across from you. From the corner of your eye, you could see Madam Red pull out a dagger. Sebastian, who was distracted, didn't see Grell come up behind him. He reacted in time, but he was put in a position much like you were in. Madam Red ran at Ciel, managing to cut the side of his arm. He stumbled back, holding his injured arm. Red grabbed him the throat, pushing him against the wall.

She raised the dagger in the air with all the intentions of cutting him down.

"Young master!" Sebastian called. With a quick wave of your hand, the dagger was gone and now in your hand. A spurt of blood appeared in your vision. Sebastian was gone from Grell grip and appeared behind Red in a flurry of black. The feeling of his demonic aura made you cautious of him.

"Stop, Sebastian!" Ciel quickly yelled. "Don't kill her!" His hand was mere inches from her head. Red took a few steps back from him, form shaking. Sebastian breathed heavily before placing a hand on his injured shoulder. You heard Grell chuckle of next to you. They pulled their scythe out from the wall.

"Oh, Sebas-chan, you've got backbone," they said, turning around. "To think you'd sacrifice an arm to go save that kid... but how poorly you compare, Madam!" They turned their attention to the woman, slowly walking up to her.

"Hurry up and kill the brat!"
Red didn't say anything. Not at that moment, that is.

"I can't do it after all. I can't kill him," she whispered.

"You're saying that now? You've sliced so many women to bits! If you don't erase him, he'll erase you!"

"But... but... this boy is my--" Before she could finish, Grell sunk their scythe into her chest. Both Sebastian and Ciel's eyes widened. You acted. With her dagger still in your hand, you appeared in front of them. With a swipe, you managed to cut them on the cheek. With a growl, they jumped away, taking the saw with them.

"I loved you when you were dyed crimson with your victims' blood, Madam Red," Grell said to the dead woman. They threw off their black jacket before walking up to her. "I'm disappointed you turned out to be such a trite woman!" They reached down and pulled off her red jacket. 

"You don't have what it takes to wear red. Your cheap little melodrama ends now." He put it on themself. "Farewell, Madam." They turned and began to walk away. Sebastian just watched on. You stroked your finger in the tear of your shirt.

"What are you doing, Sebastian? Y/n?" Ciel asked from Red's side. "I told you to put an end to Jack the Ripper. It's not over yet." You sighed. More work for you.

"Don't dawdle. Hurry up and kill the other one!"
You cracked your knuckles.

"Aight."

"I was going to be nice and let you go, but if you insist..." Grell revved their scythe again. "I'll send you all to Heaven!" They turned, swinging the saw over your heads. You and Sebastian ducked.

"Heaven?" You inquired, moving around behind them. "Bold of you to assume we know each other." Grell's jaw slacked before turning around. You swung your leg at their face, barely missing.

"You just went after a lady's face! You're a fiend!"
You turned to face them.

"Gender doesn't matter to me, if I deem your ass beat, you're getting beat."

"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
Sebastian grew amused at your remarks.

"Do you think a demon can beat a divine being?" Grell asked. You hummed.

"Fair question," you replied. Your expression suddenly grew serious. "Wanna find out?" Grell let out a yelp.

"If my young master tells me to win, I shall win," Sebastian added.

"You're quite keen on that puny little brat. I'm jealous," Grell said, "Even demons cease to exist if I reap them with my death scythe. Aren't you afraid?" You smiled at them, eyes shining a deep red.

"Of course not," you replied, "Cause I'm not the one who's going to die."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}