You suck at dancing~

Sebastian, Ciel, and I were on our way to pick up Ciel's walking stick, since Finny broke his last one. When we arrived at the shop the owner asked if Ciel's dad sent him here. He tensed and I internally cringed.

'Ouch.' I thought.

"I wondered why it was short. Who knew it was being used by a chi—"

"What a beautifully made cane. Straight as an arrow." Sebastian said while pointing the stick menacingly at his face.

"Yeah, but you're not." I chimed in while holding back my laughs. He shot me a glare while Ciel put the bag of money on the counter.

"Keep the change." He said while walking out.

"And I'm not gay, Y/n." Sebastian said. I snickered.

"I know the cane isn't. It's straight as an arrow, right?" I teased.

"Y/n, enough of your childish games." Ciel scolded. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I muttered.

"-sigh- thank you." Sebastian muttered. I smirked and quickly made my way next to him while putting my head near his ear and whispering—

"Hah, gaaayyyy." But before he could say anything, I was already next to Ciel who looked rather irritated. I snickered and kept walking.

Ruby-chan: LET IT BE KNOWN THIS WAS ONLY MADE AS A JOKE, I LOVE ALL OF Y'ALL THAT SWING THAT WAY

~
When we arrived at the manor, Sebastian told Ciel he'd make him tea since he looked tired. When he opened the door, Ciel walked in first with me trailing behind him. As soon as I got into the entrance, he slapped my butt, making me snap my head towards him.

"Bitch." I muttered, but he merely replied by smiling 'innocently'. My eyes the landed on Ciel's stiff body.

"Hm? What's wrong— HAH?!?!" I froze in my spot. Everywhere, covering the mansion, was pastel colored streamers and toys. The three servants burst through one of the doorways and instantly ran up to us.

"What's going on?" I asked, seeing them all sobbing in their own way.

"Ask the crazy girl!" Bard replied while pointing to the doorway where they ran through.

"Crazy girl?" I heard Ciel mutter. We all made our way through the door way and I almost passed out from all of the bright colors. And Grell was in his butler form hanging from the ceiling like an ornament.

"O-oi! What are you doing?!" Ciel asked.

"I'm slowly dying..." He replied.

"CIELLL!!" A squeaky voice came. Elizabeth appeared and glomped onto him.

"It's been so long since I've seen you!" She squealed while rubbing her cheek against his.

"E-Elizabeth!" Ciel called out, shocked. Her eyes landed on me and she instantly ran up to me while violently shaking my hand.

"It'ssonicetoseeyouagain!Iheardyou'rewithSebastian,I'msohappyforyou,Iknewyoutwowouldgettogether!Also,I'mreallysorryaboutwhatIdidthefirsttimewemet,Ijustreallydidn'tknowhowtoact,andblahblahblahblahblah." She spoke so fast while violently shaking me back and forth. I was actually starting to lose consciousness until I fell completely into darkness.

~
I groaned while putting a hand to my head.

'Damn, I have a bitch ass headache.' I thought.

"Love, are you okay?" I heard Sebastian ask. Once my vision cleared I looked up at Sebastian.

"Yeah—" my face paled, and I was Instantly on the verge of passing out again.