She's totally not insane~

This is a shitty chapter, but oh well, it's a chapter.

~
Sebastian and I were both in Ciel's study because of an urgent letter from the Queen.

"So people are being burned alive?" I asked, still not processing everything.

"That's right. The crime as swept over London. There was another victim yesterday, correct?" Sebastian replied.

"Yes. Her majesty grieves at the thought of her subjects trembling in fear every night." Ciel responded. Then Sebastian started reading the letter that the Queen had sent him.

'Spider. Huh? Claude and Alois Trancy.' I thought.

~
We were all riding in a carriage away from the manor and to the crime scene, I guess.

"Y/n." Ciel called out. I looked at him and hummed as a response.

"Give me your input on this. You are my maid." He said.

"I'll be honest. People can't just burst into flames. Something must've sparked it... like a match. There could be dozens of outcomes, but to me it's almost like the work of a person jealous of what other people have and they don't." I hypothesized.

"Interesting. I would of never thought about that." Sebastian said while squeezing my hand.

"It's only a natural feel for humans. They get jealous of other humans. I'm not stereotyping, but it's nothing more, nothing less." I replied.

~
When we arrived at the crime scene Scotland Yard was already there, along with a crowed of people. There, on the wall and ground, were the burn marks of the unfortunate victim.

'No files?' I thought.

"Let's hope you're right. Sebastian, Y/n, let's go—" Ciel stopped short when he saw Sebatian drooling over a mother cat and her kitties.

"Well damn, feeling the love here, Sebastian." I muttered.

"I'm very sorry my lord. They were just too irresistible." He apologized.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go you kitty fiend." Ciel said while passing us both.

"I feel like cats get more shitting admiration than me." I mumbled which caused Sebastian to smirk.

"If you want, I'll give you as much attention as you need my kitten." He whispered seductively, lightly nipping my ear.

"Save that for later, idiot." I replied, pushing his face away. He smirked before standing upright.

~
"What do we do now?" I asked.

"If Scotland Yard is useless there's only one place to go." Ciel replied.

UNDERTAKER

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••

"NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAHAAAAA!!!!!!"