Towards the Avenue of..? (2)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"First destination, go forth where two different worlds meet and you'll find what you're looking for." Sang Mina held a small piece of yellow colored paper and read the contents aloud for the people surrounding her.

Sang Mina looked at her teammates' various facial expressions. Some of them had furrowed foreheads, struggling to figure out what the words on the paper meant. Some were just relaxed and leisurely idling on the side, clearly not taking the game seriously.

As for Sang Mina... She is currently sporting her natural poker face. When one looks at her poker face, they would think that the noble young miss was being otherworldly again, thinking about things that mere mortals wouldn't understand.

Sang Mina might look like she didn't care but inwardly she was confused and was pondering really, really hard. She didn't know what to do.

Angel Mina is telling her to work hard for the win. On the other side, Devil Mina is telling her not to waste her brain cells and energy and just be a lazy mushroom because win or lose, she would still get a prize from Si Wan-er.

Sang Mina bit her lips as she thought.

This is Si Wan-er's fault!

On the organizers' pavilion at the finish line, Si Wan-er who was looking at the stopwatches sneezed.

Sang Mina continued to blame her pitiful friend. Sang Mina was currently in a team building event hosted by Si Wan-er's club organization, Litteratopia. The goal was to find all the clues needed to find the hidden 'treasure'.

Originally, she wasn't even remotely interested in joining because Sang Mina knew herself to be physically unfit but Si Wan-er begged her and bribed her with a free dinner at Okawari, an eat-all-you-can restaurant at the Galleria.

When Sang Mina asked her roommate who was on a dogeza pose on the floor why she wanted her to join, Si Wan-er just smiled secretively. But in the end Sang Mina's gluttonous stomach prevailed so she agreed.

But Sang Mina's current problem originated from her own greediness.

Sang Mina could still hear her challenging voice yesterday when she declared that if her team won, Si Wan-er would have to pay for her dinner for three nights at her restaurant of choice.

In Si Wan-er's case, to encourage her usually listless friend to exert an effort, she agreed.

So her problem now was should she be content of the one free dinner or burn energy for the three free dinners?

One could say that Sang Mina dug her own grave.

"The bridge." Sang Mina announced, her teammates looking at her questioningly.

Sang Mina finally reached a conclusion. She'd go for it. Not for the win but for the three free dinners.

My delicious precious, here I come!

"Two different worlds, college of engineering and college of arts and letters. Where they meet, the path that connects the two buildings which is The Portal. Specifically the bridge because what does a bridge do? Connect places." After speaking, Sang Mina quickly inhaled air.