2.

(I wanna add random songs, they don't have anything to do with the chapters, they're just got fun.) Kawaii Chan sprints in a hurry. Her breathing is quick and her vision is getting blurry. Her footsteps are quiet even though she's running quickly on the sidewalk. She looks at her watch and screeches. She reaches a pair of tall double doors and bolts through them.

She continues running and makes her way up the carpeted stairs and enters through the slide doors.

      "Kawaii Chan is so sorry for being late Katelyn Sama! The cupcakes took longer than expected to bake!" Kawaii Chan cries out, stopping to breathe.

     "Kawaii Chan, you are only 3 minutes late. Chill," Katelyn responds, taking the container of cupcakes from the Meifwa's arms and setting them down on a bench.

     Kawaii Chan finally catches her breath and smiles at Katelyn.

     "Kawaii Chan is ready!"

     "Good! We're beginning with a Grand Plié!" Katelyn announces, clapping her hands together.  Kawaii Chan nods and begins. She practices ballet with Katelyn every day, even though Katelyn could push her a little too hard.

     Katelyn has them do a few more warm ups, then the dancing begins.

     "Kawaii Chan, your stiff, loosen up!" Katelyn teaches, she pokes Kawaii Chan and stands next to her. Katelyn plays music on the speaker and it starts slow. Katelyn leads the dance because she's more skilled with ballet than Kawaii Chan is.

     Katelyn has an aggressive personality, but her movement is very elegant. She moves so softly and swiftly. Kawaii Chan follows the best she could, swift, but not as soft. Katelyn simply turns, knowing her way around the room, and knowing her surroundings. Kawaii Chan follows, but she has to be more aware of her tail.

     Katelyn gets so lost in the music, it's like she's apart of the story the music is telling. She doesn't miss a beat. Kawaii Chan is so stunned by how talented Katelyn is, that she can't help but watch. Katelyn's expression fits the song which is serious and sophisticated. Suddenly she turns and turns and turns.

     "Wow..." Kawaii Chan says in awe.

    Katelyn stops spinning, easily regaining her balance and she slowly falls to the ground. Once she finishes, her breathing is hard and unsteady. She looks up and frowns at Kawaii Chan and growls.

     "Kawaii Chan! You're supposed to follow my lead! Get back in place, we are doing it again!" Katelyn snaps.

     "Eek!" Kawaii Chan runs back into place the song plays again.

———

     "Zane! You aren't going with the beat!" Gene yells, groaning and pulling at his hair.

     "He stepped on my feet like 50 fucking times!" Sasha adds.

     "Yeah and he isn't falling hard enough when I push him," Zenix complains.

"Are there any other mistakes you want to point out?" Zane asks in a sarcastic tone.

"Everything. Once this contest is over, if you screw this up for us, you're out of the Shadow Knights," Gene threatens.

     Zane grunts and mumbles, "Honestly, the Shadow Knights would be horrible if it weren't for me."

     "What was that Ro'Meave?"  Gene asks.

     "Oh, nothing."

     "Sasha start the song again!"

     The 4 of them all get in formation in the music starts up. Zane has to be a little wobbly in the begging as the others do their things. They dance around him as the music builds up and suddenly Zane is lively. He is pushed, but he has to catch himself. After Zane catches himself, he reaches out as the others pull him back.