1.

Her feet move swiftly, but barely creates sound. Her body moves just as quick as her feet, but it maintains a small bounce for rhythm. Her crop top flows freely with every turn. Her short, pink hair flies in her face along with her earbuds, but she doesn't care; she's lost in the music.

    "Kawaii Chan!" A voice is muffled through the headphones.

    "Kawaii Chan!" The voice returns.

     Kawaii Chan pauses, losing her rhythm, and tripping over her tail.

    "Ow!" Kawaii Chan cries after slamming on the rough wooden floor.

    "KC, you alright?" The voice asks, approaching the meifwa.

    The raven haired girl smiles, helping Kawaii Chan stand. Kawaii Chan takes her hand and stands up, wiping off her leggings.

    "I'm alright Aphmau Senpai!" Kawaii Chan reassures her. She giggles sweetly and wraps her hair in a small ponytail.

    "Okay! Good! I came here to say the sign up sheet is up downstairs for Mystreet's dance competition!"

    "Oh my Irene! We need to sign up right now!"

    Aphmau, Kawaii Chan, and Katelyn have been preparing and waiting for Mystreet's  competition. It's an annual event that they always attend as a team. The sign ups are usually full, so anyone wanting to attend, they have to be to the sheet first.

    Kawaii Chan takes Aphmau's hand and they rush down the carpeted steps. They reach the list and Aphmau slightly pushes them through the crowd. The sign is already nearly filled up with lovely writing or scribbles. Aphmau pulls a pen out of her back pocket and writes their names.

     "Woo! We made it to the list before it was completely filled up!" Aphmau says, sending a big grin to Kawaii Chan.

"Kawaii Chan is so excited!" Kawaii Chan responds with a high cheery voice.

"Oh, you guys signed the sheet! I was afraid you wouldn't make it," Katelyn says, now standing behind the two.

"Mhmm!" Kawaii Chan hums brightly.

"Let's celebrate at the soccer game? Maybe?" Katelyn suggests, removing her hair tie, and letting her long sky blue hair fall on her shoulders.

"Sounds fun!" Aphmau responds.

The three girls make their way out of the crowd and they drive to the college soccer stadium.

***

Zane moves quickly, occasionally tripping on his toes. He swears if he tries dancing any quicker, he's going to pass out. He stops to take a breather. His chest rises and falls at a fast rate, he has to pull his mask down to breathe easier. Sweat is dripping from his clothes and from his hair.

"No breaks! Get back to it!" Gene yells across the room. He has his arms crossed and his face is obviously not impressed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not sure me moving 50 steps per second is quite possible," Zane responds, a hint of saltiness in his voice.

"Was that sass, Ro'Meave?" Gene questions.

Zane rolls his eyes and Gene restarts the music. Zane bounces slowly, waiting for the music to build up. He suddenly begins moving. His body is moving quickly, staying with the beat, and his movements are very fluid.

He's practiced this dance around 15 times now, mostly because they never finish the song before Gene shouts at Zane again. Zane can hear a loud unamused groan from Gene and Gene turns the music off.