2 - Jung Hoseok

"Who're you??" You manage to choke out after a moment of catching your breath. He seemed to be just as confused as you were. He had fallen to the ground when you scared each other and now was picking himself up.

"Who am I? Who are you!" He nearly shouted in response. You took a deep breath to calm your heart-rate before responding. 

"Okay, okay. I'm Yeon (Y/N). What's your name and why are you here?" 

"I'm Jung Hoseok. I work here." Um..what?

"You work here?" He had to be lying, what jobs opportunities were there in an empty house? 

"Yeah I clean the place while the owner is away. Why're you here?" Oh yeah, that is a good reason. You thought that your grandfather would have warned you if there was another person in the house. 

"I'm the granddaughter of the owner, he sent me to live here for a while." Hoseok paused for a moment before looking you up and down.

"You're related to Yeon Chiwon?" You nodded and you could see that he believed you. "Alright, so I guess you'll be the staying in the bedroom." You lifted your bag and he led you to the room that you would be staying in.

It was a beautiful room with a bed on either side, with a massive window covering one wall. You walked over the bed farthest from the door and placed your bag on it. "Soooo...will you keep cleaning the house now that I'm here? I can take care of it." 

He laughed, "I'm getting paid to clean, I'm not stopping until Chiwon tells me too." He plopped down on the other bed and something clicked in your head. "Guess we'll have to share the place."

"Wait, you live here??" You had never lived in the same house with a boy, let alone in the same room. Jesus, grandpa. Some warning please. 

"Yeah of course, it's too far away to drive here every day." You mentally groaned.

"Alright well...if we're gonna be living in the same house we should probably exchange numbers. You know, in case of an emergency or something." You agreed and you handed each other your phones. When he gave yours back, you saw he put in his name as Hobi. Hm. You reluctantly admitted to yourself that it was cute. 

Maybe, if you kept your distance, this wouldn't be so bad. 

Ayyyyy we love consistent updates!   
I'm sick so I have too much free time. 

Hope everyone is in a better state than me 😂
wear a seatbelt idk