Chapter 12

Pov: Michael

I flashed Jeremy a fake smile when he pulled away from me. Either he's oblivious or he just doesn't want to kiss me.

I noticed that Jeremy's face started turning red, and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Jer? Are you okay?" I asked. Instead of responding like a normal human, Jeremy grabbed me by the shoulders and smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened in shock but I quickly kissed back, not even caring to wonder why my crush decided to kiss me.

-pov: Jeremy-

"Jeremy you need to breathe. Jeremy? Jeremy! YOUR OXYGEN LEVELS ARE BECOMING LOW, FUCKING BREATHE!!" The SQUIP yelled, and I finally pulled away.

Michael's face was tinted with a light red, and he looked like he would literally pass out. He smiled up at me, a real smile this time, and then chuckled.

"Shit, mahirap ako ngayon." He said, and I looked at my SQUIP. It sighed. (Lol it has gay in the spelling okay I'm sorry continue)

"Translating... Translation complete. Translation: I'm hard now." My face burst into a flaming red, and I glanced down to see that Michael did, in fact, have a boner. (Humans: 206 bones. Michael: 207 bones.)

"Jeremy, you are at school. Remember that please." The SQUIP said, and I bit my lip. Shut up.

"Bathroom?" I asked, and Michael nodded. He started walking towards the bathrooms so I followed him.

"Um.. Jeremy? Why are you following me?" Michael asked, and I put my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

"Well, I thought I could help you..." Michael looked me up and down and then raised an eyebrow.

"You sure you're not drunk?" I chuckled and nodded, and then the bell rang. Students started spilling out of the classrooms and Michael groaned. "Shit, too late. I don't wanna go to third period so let's go get slushies instead." I nodded and grabbed Michael's hand, pulling him toward the main entrance of the school.

-timeskip-

Once we reached the 7-11 down the street, Michael tried to walk inside but I grabbed his shoulders and steered him in the direction of an alley that led behind 7-11.

"Yo where are we going?" He asked, and I blushed.

"J-Just shut up.." Michael shrugged and leaned against a wall.

"Go on, Jeremy. You wanted to do this." My SQUIP said, and I bit my lip and I avoided eye contact with Michael.

"Um, c-can I, you know.." I asked, and Michael nodded with a chuckle.

"Yeah, go ahead."

-timeskip-

Once I finished, um, you know, Michael and I went inside 7-11 and got slushies. We then went back to school just in time for lunch.

Michael and I sat at a random empty table, and then my group sat at the table with us. Shit, is my face red? It probably is.

"Yo, why is your face so red, Jeremy?" Rich asked, and I gulped. Michael smirked with a shrug.

"I let him suck my dick behind Seven-Eleven." The table was quiet for a full minute until Rich started laughing, and then they all started laughing.

"I called it!" Jake said, and that made me confused.

"Called what?" He rolled his eyes as if I was stupid and leaned his elbows on the table.

"When you first talked about needing a date for your dad's wedding, Rich told you to tweet about it and then I said that you might get a good dicking out of it. I was right!" I facepalmed and sighed.

"Please stop using the word 'dicking.'"