Chapter 1

Pov: Jeremy
(In this fic, Jeremy will already be friends with the squip squad)

Sighing, I watched as my father fixed himself up in the bathroom mirror, making sure his hair was perfect and he didn't have anything on his face. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the door frame with crossed arms.

"Is this necessary? C'mon dad--you've dated her for, what, three years? If she's stayed with you that long then she'll definitely say yes." I said, trying to reassure my father.

Today he's going to propose to his girlfriend, Heidi Hansen. They've been dating for three years now. She's a really nice woman, I've met her quite a few times. She has a son too. His name is Evan, and he's a year above me in highschool. I've met him three or four times.. He isn't one for soializing, so it's always awkward when we see each other.

"Are you sure? What if I'm rushing it?!" He asked, and I looked at him as if he was an idiot.

"It has been three years. I think it's been long enough--wait any longer and she'll think you don't love her enough to get married." My father chuckled and nodded, then checked the time.

"It's almost time for me to leave, so I'll be going." He said, and began walking to the front door when I stopped him.

"Don't forget your pants!"

Once he left, I plopped onto the couch and turned on the TV, deciding to rewatch Dear Eva Holland.

-timeskip-

While I was singing and dancing along to Sincerely Me, the door opened and I froze.

"Dad!! You gettin' married!?" I asked, running up to him. He smiled and nodded.

"I'm getting married!" I smiled back and clapped my hands.

"Finally! This house has been way too devoid of life." My father chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Well, Heidi and Evan are moving in sometime before next month, so it won't be empty for too long. Anyways, we don't have an exact date set for the wedding but we planned for sometime in December, so you need to have a date by then." My eyes widened and I looked up at him.

"Wait wait wait, a date!?" I asked in shock, and my dad nodded.

"Yeah! It's something about tradition, I think." He explained, and I sighed.

"Dad, if you haven't forgotten, I'm a single pringle. And you expect me to get a date in four months? It took me a year to have a girl stay with me for a week! And that was in Elementary school, where everyone has low standards!" My dad rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen to make something to eat, so I followed him.

"Who says it has to be a girl? Just find a guy! Dudes your age have low standards too so it shouldn't be a problem." (I am slowly turning Mr. Heere into a savage ._. Get rekt Jeremy XD) My jaw dropped and I hit my dad playfully.

"That was very rood." I said, then gave him a small hug and went upstairs to my room.

A/N: YO WHAT'S UP!! New story, who dis? And this time I'm actually going to finish it okay. I promise. Updates once a week, scout's honor! Anyways;;

How do you like the story so far?? Right now it's kinda cringe (oof) but I swear it'll get better. I mean, first chapters are always cringey unless you're a fucking god at writing.

And I swear the chapters will get longer. K bai.

I lied that wasn't all. Wattpad ruined the cover quality, so here it is--

 Wattpad ruined the cover quality, so here it is--

Well that's the original anyways. Wattpad kept changing it so you couldn't see my name so I edited it, but yeah. Credit to the artist, veraniloh on tumblr. Bc we all know my drawing ain't that fucking perfect ╥﹏╥