CHAPTER 1 : WEIRD RUDE GUY

Start from the beginning

And Jennie wont waste any of her time for love..

Woah.. thats not mean that she used to have boyfriend before or even dumped by someone before..

She never get that experience before..

And she never interested to get involved with it..

The only things that she care is..

Study:.

Programming..

Great scores..

ChuLiChaeng.. these are her bestfriends..

"Are you ready jennie ssi?"

"Yes i am.." "lets go." She said as she get up from the dining chair .. sling her laptop bag on her shoulder with the Hardware and System Design's book on her hand and walked towards the main door and heading the garage.

The driver opened the back passenger's seat for the lady and she get in the car.

Soon they arrived at the university.. as usual she asked the driver to just drop her outside the gate.. even tho the driver kept telling her that "Mr kim will fired me if he knew this Jennie ssi."

"No worries, ahjussi.. i wont tell tho." She assured with smile before get off from the car.

"Thanks for the ride, ahjussi." She waved at the driver before start walking inside..

As she entered the main gate entrance..

All the guys' eyes are glued to her..

They even stopped from what they doing.. the jaws dropped as they enjoy the scenery that walking passed them..

Even the guys drooling over for her too.

But..

She didnt even took glance to them at all.

She just focused on her track.. and straight to the College of Engineering..

Department of Computer Science and Engineering..

Third year student.. another one year then..

*thud*

The thick book from her hand dropped to the floor .. and some documents scattered on the floor too.. once she bumped into a guy..

"Watch where you going dude." She sternly said. Not even looking at the guy.

Jennie sighed before crouch down so that she get closed with the floor to pick up her book.

So rude. Not even say sorry.

Thats what she said in her mind.

But she helped him anyway to pick up some of the documents that scattered on the floor before passing to him.

"This is yours right?"

Accidentally their hands brushed together..

Make her flinched a bit...

Not because of that skin contact..

But the weird feeling is..

His hand..is too hot.. its like 100 degree Celsius..its not a joke..

The guy lifted his head and looked at her too..

Becoming straight forward she asked..

"You okay dude? Your hands .. too hot." She said as she tightly hold his hand again to make sure what she felt its true.

He quickly remove his hand harshly before storming away from her.

She furrow her eyebrows..

Confuse

Curious

The two feelings that killing her right now..

She clicked her tongue.

folder her arm across her chest... tilting her head as she watch he walking away..

"Tsk. Weird rude guy."

Note: so.. how is it guys? 😆