Scene 1 - Crime scene

Connor's POV

Primary Objectives:

1). Scan the area

2). Question witnesses

3). Gather information

4). Search the area

5). Reconstruct evidence

6). Locate suspect

7). Assist Lieutenant Anderson in locating all residents of the household.

Scanning area.............

........................................

Family photo, residents include;

'(M/n) (L/n), age (M/a)'

'(D/n) (L/n), age (D/a)'

'(Y/n) (L/n), age 5'

'Android model AP700'

Model was purchased two months ago and responds to the name AP. Suspected deviancy caused it to malfunction and produce a fire originating from the livingroom. It spread throughout the entire house including the upstairs rooms. No rooms appear to be salvageable and all belongings are damaged. Finding evidence will be difficult to accomplish.

Scanning area................

........................................

Small samples of blue blood traces found next to a burnt out match. The fire was started near 10:40pm last night and the fire department managed to put it out at 11:00pm.

A trail of blue blood leads to the porch and disappears at the front gate. The deviant fled the scene shortly after starting the fire.

The neighbours stated that all human residents were inside the house at the time. The windows are shut securely therefore meaning that suffocation would have been inevitable.

I should report my findings to Hank.

"Lieutenant Anderson?"

He turns around to face me.

"What?" His tone seems annoyed, possible signs of stress.
Best approach= Calm and collective.

"I think I know what happened".

"Well, I'm all ears. What av'ya got?".

Reconstructing crime scene..............

............................................................

"The deviant malfunctioned due to damage inflicted upon it by it's previous owner. The owner returned it to Cyberlife where it was supposed to be reassembled and fixed completely. It's software was still unstable even after the repair but it's creators were convinced there was nothing wrong with it".

I slowly paced around the burnt down living room, finding more evidence to use to explain my findings. The family photo caught my eye. I continued my analysis.

"The deviant was purchased by the (L/n) family and served here for two months. In this place it seemed stable and worked in moderately good condition, until something must have triggered a memory to it's original owner that caused it to feel threatened".

I stepped forwards and looked at the burnt match on the ground.

"The deviant cut off the power to the fire detectors in the house, stole a box of matches from the kitchen drawer and set fire to the living room. The flames spread to the rest of the house at an uncontrollable rate. The humans of the house seemed to all be upstairs at this time and were not aware of the deviants actions. It left the scene shortly after, and ran through the front yard, towards the city. The trail of blue blood ended at the front gate so the deviant will be difficult to track down".