Author's Note

Hey dearies! I'm sorry this is not a chapter. This novel is my recent story project for this month.
It's an experiment because this is different from what I usually write,
So if you've liked or enjoyed the book so far, you can go back and vote or comment in chapters that particularly interested you

It's been 10 chapters now, so I need like 10 reads by now at least, before I can go forward in the book. I need to be sure that people out there are reading this, before moving ahead. Please tell your family and friends about this book. *wink.wink*

Its a new year and a new month celebration. Thumbs up to all the wattpadians out there, especially  my readers whose been with me through thick and thin, from last year till now. The effort is genuinely appreciated!!!

See you in the next chapter.

. ♥. ♥. ♥. ♥.

Hey guys!
And the chapter ended just like that!
How was the chapter? Do you like it?

So...
If you liked this chapter, show me that you did by
Commenting (very important)
Clicking the like buttons ( please, this could literarily save a life! In what ways? I'm not sure. Still searching goggle for that. What?! We've all  got our problems!  *shrugging*

And please follow me on my page. Everyone likes being popular, including me! Jayjay! Actually, that's not my name. My name's Esther. So... Can I get a follower this week? Is that you who's reading this right now? Common! Imma be your sweet sexy angel. Once you leave this page, go follow me pretty please!!! But hey! Make sure you like and comment first. You ain't wanna get on my bitchy side.

Alright. I'm ranting. I'm gonna stop now.

Okay. One benefit of following me? You get additional sneak peeks into the novel, later in the week, paraventure I don't have time to type the  next chapter!
So... Regular sneak peeks, first hand views of my regular post, and of course, a sure notification from wattpad, alerting you of whenever I post a new chapter in any of my works, including this one. No, especially this one

Alright. Imma stop now. But please once again
Like
Follow
Comment!!!

Bye dearies. see you in the next chapter!!!