chapter two ♣ Day's finally come

How should one feel on her wedding day? Ajora asked herself, opening her eyes to a bright day, still lying on her bed with the girls lying all around her in her room in varying degrees of drunken state. Their night had been crazy and fun, but she'd purposely not drank too much alcohol so as not to begin her wedding day with a major hangover. The wedding was by 12pm so she didn't have to start preparing till it was 10am. And judging by her bedside alarm, it was just 8am, so she had two hours ample time to herself, knowing full well that the girls were a long way from waking up. She got up from the bed, went into the bathroom to brush up and clean her face, then still in her white nightgown, she came downstairs.
"good morning Mom! Dad!" she greeted excitedly, seeing her parents in the sitting room.
"Good morning Ajora. How was your night?" Her Mom asked.
"It was very fine, thank you ma"
"And good morning to you too Ajora. You would be becoming a full-blown woman today; no longer daddy's little girl. Are you ready for that?" Her father asked her, with a radiant smile on his face.
" I believe I am sir" she said to her dad smiling.
"well then, come give poor old dad, one last hug" he said laughingly, opening his arms, she immediately ran into them and soon enough the tears started.
"shhh my princess. Today's a beautiful day. You're not supposed to be crying. You should be looking your brightest" her dad said soothingly, patting her head. There was a Nigerian theory that fathers who had twin kids, were closer to the second born twin than the first, but it was the opposite for her. She was the first, but also the closest to her dad.
"Mom Dad I'm honestly happy. But...thinking about it, a lot of things could go wrong"
"shh dear, you shouldn't think that way. You love him, and He loves you even more. Nothing else matters" her mom said soothingly, encouragingly. An idea suddenly came to her and she left her dad's arms, immediately brightening up.
"Mum, Dad, can I step out for a sec? I'll be back before 9 a.m, I promise. Pinky swear. I just need to clear my head a bit, that's all"
"okay dear, but you absolutely have to be back on time, okay?"
"No problem" and she hurried out the front door. She could feel the cool breeze against her features, as she stepped out from the main front gate, barely stopping to greet salihu the gateman and not minding that she was still in her nighties. The streets were quiet, empty and beautiful. A typical rich man's street in Nigeria, Ajora thought wryly, with a smile on her lips.
And it all happened so suddenly! A red Audi eighty car drove up speedingly to stop in front of her and two men wearing an all black attire jumped out, with masks covering their faces ; and in a split second, they were beside her. Before she could get herself to move, scream, a hand covered with handkerchief was clamped , firmly around her nose and mouth and soon enough, she went limp in the attacker's arms. Her last thoughts being that she'd forgotten to call chris to wish him good morning
* * *
She woke up with a pounding headache. The whole world felt as if it were spinning. But she remembered that she didn't drink too much at club jokers last night, so why then was her head hurting so much? She slightly wondered before forcing her eyes wide open, straining to adjust to the blaring glare of the sunlight, trying to take note of her surroundings.
"Ahhh!" she let out an ear piercing scream, when she found herself in a fast moving car, with four hefty men. Two at the front, two beside her at the back, all holding hefty guns. "please! I'm sorry, where are you taking me? I've done nothing wrong. I've got a wedding to attend to! Oh my gosh! Today's my wedding! I'm running late oh no! no! no! I refuse to be late for my own wedding! What do you want? Money? Is it money? I will give you, just let me attend my wedding and we'll negotiate. My dad is a rich man. You'll be paid in millions. In dollars! Paid in full! Please!"
"would you shut up woman? Do we look interested?"
"Oh no! please you don't understand" she said, trying a different tactic and immediately received a hot slap across her cheeks, effectively silencing her as tears sprung to her eyes and her hand move to rub the stinging spot. It was the guy at her right that had slapped her. Dark, grab, hairy-looking man.
A feeling of dread began to settle in her stomach. None of them were wearing masks right now. They'd probably all pulled it off when she passed out. So what did this mean? What did this mean for her?
When the kidnapper allowed you to see their face, didn't it usually mean that, that was the last face you were going to see? She didn't believe in a supernatural being, but if there was really one out there, this was the best time for him to help her.
"God please help me" she said her first prayer ever. Suddenly the car stopped, in the middle of nowhere. They all got out dragging her out as well,
"what... why did we stop?" She could feel the early morning chill, briefly remembering that she was still in her lacy, white nighties.
One of them shoved her roughly unto the car and held her shoulders down, with her lying face up and her legs sprawled out.
"What....what are you doing?" she asked nervously, fidgeting and making a move to stand up but was held firmly down by the guy holding her shoulders.
Ignoring her, two others held her two legs down to the car and spreading them wide, to reveal her white thong. She got the message then. They were going to rape her.
"Ahhhh! Let me go! Please let me go! Today's my wedding! For crying out loud, I'm a virgin! I refuse to be raped on my wedding day! Is it a random lady you want? My dad could provide hundreds of them for you to fuck everyday. Lord please" she screamed as the fourth one tore her flimsy night gown away exposing her breasts, leaving her in only her see-through throng.
"Please don't do this" she said shaking her head frantically, the only thing she could do at the moment as she was being held down tightly. She was crying fervently now, with her whole body shaking.
"your dad, your seemingly so-called perfect dad, whom you adore so much is why you're here right now" the one who tore her nightie said, speaking up for the first time. He looked as if he was the leader of the group.
"my dad? what did my dad do?" Ajora screamed out loud, hiccupping. She could feel her nipples harden due to the cold. Oh Lord! She wasn't going to be raped on her wedding day.
"I had four sisters. I was their Elder brother. The youngest should be right around your age now, if she was still alive. Your so-called perfect father raped the first one, and the second, and the third, and the fourth! Continually. Anytime he pleased, for the past ten years! Ha! I didn't even know then. Heck! No one knew then. He threatened to hurt their families, threatened to hurt me, if they dare say anything to anyone. Eventually, it became all too much for them. One grew a little bit insane, another committed suicide, the other got sexual infections we didn't have the money to cure and eventually died, the last one was killed personally by him when she confronted him and threatened him with a recording of him raping her, so he could leave her alone. So now I'm going to rape the thing closest to his heart." He said, freeing his already aroused penis from the confines of his trouser, parting her throng and plunging straight into her
"Ahhhh!!!!" she screamed out.

♥. ♥. ♥. ♥. ♥.

Hey guys!
And the second chapter ended just like that!
How was the chapter? Do you like it?

So...
If you liked this chapter, show me that you did by
Commenting (very important)
Clicking the like buttons ( please, this could literarily save a life! In what ways? I'm not sure. Still searching goggle for that. What?! We've all got our problems! *shrugging*

And please follow me on my page. Everyone likes being popular, including me! Jayjay! Actually, that's not my name. My name's Esther. So... Can I get a follower this week? Is that you who's reading this right now? Common! Imma be your sweet sexy angel. Once you leave this page, go follow me pretty please!!! But hey! Make sure you like and comment first. You ain't wanna get on my bitchy side.

Alright. I'm ranting. I'm gonna stop now.

Okay. One benefit of following me? You get additional sneak peeks into the novel, later in the week, paraventure I don't have time to type the next chapter!
So... Regular sneak peeks, first hand views of my regular post, and of course, a sure notification from wattpad, alerting you of whenever I post a new chapter in any of my works, including this one. No, especially this one

Alright. Imma stop now. But please once again
Like
Follow
Comment!!!

Bye dearies. see you in the next chapter!!!