Chapter 5: Working it out slowly

-Namjoon's P.o.v-

I watched as this girl rested down.

I stood up walking over to Jin.

"We need to tell Manager Sejin about this. If it weren't for her then you would be in her position Jin" 

"I know, I know and I thank her for that but now we're in an even bigger pickle" 

"I know what you mean" I glanced down at her. 

"She's very brave and strong," I said. Jin chuckled looking at Jimin who had a love heart plaster on his small cut on his forehead now as everyone else left the room. 

"Very" I heard Jin chuckle into his hand. I roll my eyes. 

"Go get her the food okay," I told Jin, he nodded going towards the door.

Yoongi approached me.

"You know we can't keep her here for long right. What if someone saw us with a girl with a bullet hole in her rib-cage?" The minty head said.

"Yoongi, breathe. Of course, I know that that's why I told her not to leave in such a hurry. We will work this out, slowly okay"

Yoongi crushed his brows together putting his hand on my shoulder.

"We need to soon, we still have to perform tonight," he said walking off.

I sat down beside the girl. I glanced at the bag she was carrying, it looks like a duffel bag.

"Why was she carrying this around all the time?" I asked reaching for it. I know it's rude to look through people's things but--

I grabbed it, placing it in my lap as I unzipped the top, a drawing pad meet my eye instantly. All that was in there was clothes and girl things which I tried to avoid.

I pulled the pad out. Curious.

"She can draw?" I muttered to myself flipping through some papers.

I stopped once I reached the last few pages.

There was a little girl with a blue flower in her hair and a mother holding her hand as they were walking through a park of some sort.

I turned to the next page.

To see the same little girl with the flower in her hair, but this time, with another little girl holding her mother's hand, only...the first little girl was left behind in their shadows as they walked away from that one little girl.

My heart tensed a bit.

"W-what--?" I turned to the next page.

And nearly dropped the poor book. It was in color.

There was writing on this one this time.

The drawing showed...(Y/n) in the present time on her knees with tears in her big (e/c) eyes with an orange-blood red string desperately trying to cling to the end...

The end of the string tied to her mother. Only, her sister had cut the end near her mother, leaving her in the dark like their mother and other girl hugged close to like as if that's all they can live for.

I had to bit my lip to stop from crying. This drawing showed so many mixed things in my head. Like:

What is this all about?

Why is she drawing these things?

Does this relate to her mother and--little sister perhaps?