Chapter 1: Weeks earlier

-Weeks earlier somewhere, in a girl's room-

                "I'M ALWAYS CALM AND RATIONAL YOU RED-HAIRED LOSER!" my Firecracker of love screamed through the digital screen, lord if he were real.

                "Oh, yea--there you are--" Kirishima smiled. I think I fainted.  

                "(Y/n) sweetie! Come on down and have some dinner!" my mother cut me off from watching the rest of the little ego-angel raging. I rolled my eyes before shutting my laptop lid.

                "Coming!" I answered shifting my feet to the fluffy baby blue carpet floor, in sadness and grief of having to close my anime off short I hurried down towards the dining hall where a pleasant smack of food waffled my nostrils.

                "I'm in heaven!" I squealed taking my usually sit beside my little sister Amy who already was drooling over our mother's famous cooking.

Our mother whirled around in her pink apron with a dish of steaming nacho mince placing it down, yes! Her famous nacho-cheese special! I screamed mentally in happiness for this blessed meal!

                 "What took you so long (Y/n)? I called you three times!" my mother chuckled before sitting across from her two daughters. I debated on telling her I was watching Anime again or making up lie--

                 "She was watching My Hero Academia again" Amy cut her off. I gasped turning sharply to glare at her. Her little smirk making my blood boil.

I sighed, that's little sisters for you. Learn to love'em.

                   "At least I don't read fanfics on some Kpop group! What was it again? BTS?" I snickered while it was her turn to glare at my comeback. I get her every time.

                  "Enough, enough girls, come eat!" our mother smiled gesturing us to eat. 

We instantly stopped fighting and dug into our meal. I smiled in the end. What a family I have.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

                 "(Y/n) (L/n). What are you doing in those pictures?" my mother asked darkly.

My skin shuddered as I froze dead like a deer in headlights.

I bite my lip.

I opened my mouth to speak--

                "Get out of those now! Go to your room! And I won't pay for your dance classes for tomorrow!" she declared. My heart stopping as I tried my hardest to keep my tears in.

I ran slipping only one photo from the forbidden box of which we were not, ever never allowed to go in.

My little sister watching as I ran into my room and slamming the door softly closed. I locked it and slipped down in on my back, putting my face in my hands. Tears leaking through them. My chest burning.

That time. My little sister got me.

You see. I love my little family, and I know they love me too. But...

Since I'm little sister had been born. I felt left out since. My mother says she doesn't like having favorites. Yet if she had asked and waited for me to answer them, then things would have been different.

If she had motivated me more when I was little then I would have been in other places, if she hadn't chosen a MAN over us kids then we'd be in different situations that would have been better for us!

If she had not been so neglectful when I was little then maybe! Maybe I would have been someone to glance at by their own mother!

Yes, I know my mothers been through things when she was my age.

And in the end having me and my little sister was the result, she still chose a male over us. 

And only after spending three years with my Nan from when I turned seven, she took the credit of what our Nan made us what we are now. 

My Nan is a lovely woman, my mother--she tries her best for us now, but what pisses me off the most is whenever I do the slightest thing wrong I pointed fingers for it and I have no one to lean on.

I always felt out of place within this household but I've always tried my best to know, glazed at, to be loved as who I am.

But noooooo! That's too much to ask--

                     "(Y/n)" Amy's voice called on the other side of my door. I buried my head deeper into my knees.

                     "G-go away" I muttered in between sobs. She knocked softly again making my heart ache.

                     "Please open up. Look--I'm sorry okay--"

"Sorry for what! Leaving out the room at the last second when mum was coming after when I caught you looking through the pictures of dad!--"

I bit my lip as tears watering my blue denim jeans.

                    ", Oh sorry for yelling mum's coming! Then blasting your ass out of the room leaving me to take the heat dryly as you watched!" I continued screaming at the end.

But man that felt good to get that off my chest.

I panted hard as I heard her whimper then walk away as I was left there in my room--With no one to turn to, no one to hold me when I needed it. I continue to cry in my own dreadful silence. 

It was hard. 

I pulled out the picture, of my dad, holding the newborn of me. I pulled a sour face. 

               "Bastard dad" I mumbled tucking it under my bed's mattress. I climbed to my bed and opened my laptop. 

I clicked it to life before opening a new tab, when I saw a ping as an indicator for an email. I blankly clicked on it since it was from my friend Emmer.  

It flicked it open. It read:

.

'To xVanilla_ Unicornx. (You)

From: BTS_Waifu (A.k.a Emmer who is also my real friend in real life).

Hey (Y/n) my Yaoi--Anime lover! You need to check this out! I'm going to L.A and New York for BTS appearance! Just letting you know so I won't be able to hand out with you for the rest of the holidays. Soz but I love them!

See ya back at school boo.

.

I smiled a bit before clicking off. Who the hell is BTS anyways? I heard they're just a really pretty looking man who can sing, that's it. Oh! And that there are seven of them. Good on them I guess.

I'm just--gonna watch the rest of my Anime and cry over how I can't go to my dance comp since my mum won't pay and she used the last of my savings for smokes. Oh sorry. I left that out on purpose.

I sighed.

Not knowing--that that's exactly what my sisters want to do for her birthday too. Once again, she's going to get what she wants with a snap of her fingers.

Geez, what is going to happen from now?

-TBC-