Chapter 2: His shoulder

-Your P.o.v-

It's on Monday. From now till next, next Monday we will be going to L.A--New York. Why do you ask? I think you might have an idea why.

Yes.

My little sister is overwhelmed with joy as soon as the news was spread about this Kpop thing group is going to do a show there. And honestly. I want to crawl into a hole never come out.

"(Y/n)! Make sure you pack now okay before you forget!" I rolled my eyes before shouting back a light 'Yes mom' and got to it.

Should I tell mom that I take private lessons with my friend in boxing? Nah.

Oh, I take those lessons just in case. We are going to America remember, it has its perks but everywhere or anywhere it can be a danger to me and others.

I pulled open my old duffel bag, we're only going to be spending the last week of the holiday on this trip, meaning when we get back we'll have school the next day after we're finished.

I've already made sure all my school stuff is back in check.

Because I'm good at that.

I tucked in two pairs of nice clothes, two pj and Dino slippers to go with them, bras and undies and two pairs of socks. 

My Nike shoes and sandals. I also packed in some togs which are a one piece and a nice pair of Nike pro shorts to go with it cause I feel naked showing above my knees.

I grabbed some pads, floss, brush, comb, and perfume too.

And I was set and ready.

I zipped up the duffel bag and put it by my door, knowing that it was ready and packed when we were ready to go on this stupid birthday gift for my little sister. When it was going to my birthday I asked for an 'Anime themed' one.

Bet you fucken 1,000,000,000 dollars that is not going to happen. I sighed rubbing my temples to ease the stress clogging my head like a thick fog.

This really isn't going to be good for me.

"(Y/n)! Come and clean up this mess!"

I sighed heavily.

"I'll be done in a sec--"

"Now (Y/n)! I will not wait for you to do this one little thing--!"

"Then let Amy do it!--"

"You know she won't do it--"

"That's why you make her do it instead of always asking me!" I yelled back.

It was silent and I knew she would be sighing right now. You see, I always do my chores, but my little sister doesn't, I admit she has a gift in cheer-leading since that is what she does for a living--

I dance but that still doesn't make it up for what my little sis can do.

Yet at home, she's the laziest thing laying around on my tablet because she broke hers and my mum growls me every time I don't let her on it.

Without noticing it, I started to cry again.

My mother doesn't seem to see the pain that I hide behind being my own little sister's shadow. It hurts, very much. It's not that I'm not happy for her, but I just don't like it when I'm left to do the scraps.

Neglected. That is what I should be called. And I hate it.

"Aww, mom why do I have to do all the chores all the time!" I heard Amy groan. I rolled my eyes while she had a fit and in the end, I ended up once again doing the stupid dishes.