It's time, I promised

This is part 1 of another version of Cher and Meryl's coming out to the cast would have been on my story 'ICONIC LOVE'. Really hope you like it Xx

Cher and Meryl had been in a secret relationship for 35 years, Don had help them cover it by staying but he reluctantly convinced her that it was time to come out. So they signed the divorce papers and had been legally separated for over a week now. Cher as over the moon about this but she wanted Meryl to be 100% sure about this. They were going to do Mamma Mia: Here We Again together and decided that it was the perfect moment to come out.

Cher had gone first to London to shoot her first scenes with some of the cast. She was done for the day and was in her hotel room talking on the phone with Meryl who was going to be there the next day.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Cher asked Meryl

"For the million time, yes!! You seem more nervous about it than me" she said

"I am nervous!! But I also want you to be completely sure. We have been together for 35 years and you have always been afraid of coming out, until now" Cher said

"I know, that is one of the reasons I want to come out. I am done being afraid of what others say in that matter. I want everybody to know the real reason of my divorce and that Don knew this" Meryl said sweetly "I want the world to know that I love you Cher"

Cher smiled at that "I love you too Mary Louise Streep" she yawned "See you tomorrow, it's going to be our day and it will be perfect"

The next day was the day Cher and Andy would shot "Fernando". She was really nervous about the scene but she was also nervous abput the moment she and Meryl were coming out. The two have been hiding for so long, it was nerve racking but it was also worth it. Cher and Meryl loved each other and it was time they showed it. The time came for Cher to sing "Fernando" and she was leaving everyone starstruck. Meryl walked on the set and saw her girlfriend coming down the stairs singing. She stood beside the director Ol Parker, they greeted each other quietly and saw Cher and Andy sing. Meryl's eyes were sparkling with love.

"She looks so beautiful" Ol whispered

"Yes she does" Meryl agreed without taking her eyes off Cher "I have to go get set in my hotel room" they said goodbye and Meryl walked off.

Cher and Andy finished the song, everybody clapped and cheered at them. Cher went to Ol and asked him how did she do.

"You were amazing!! As always" he praised and she giggled "you know, Meryl was on the set"

Her eyes lit up and she felt goosebumps all over her body "Oh I'm so happy I didn't know, it would have made me more nervous then what I already was" she admited

A few hours later, Cher had finished shooting and went straight to her hotel room. She got in and saw Meryl lying on her bed reading a book. It was not a surprise to her finding Meryl in her room. She figured Meryl didn't reserve one so they could both shared hers. Cher smiled, slowing got closer, took the book away and jumped on top of her. They both laughed

"That is a nice welcome" Meryl said smiling. Cher kissed her lips without saying a word and Meryl wrapped her arms around her neck deepening the kiss. Cher got off Meryl without breaking the kiss, ending side by side. When the kiss ended Meryl said "That is an even nicer way to be welcomed" she grinned.

"I know you were on set earlier, I was so nervous" Cher said

"You were incredible as ever and absolutely beautiful" Meryl said and gave her a sweet kiss. There was a knock on the door "oh shit I forgot"

"Who is that?" Cher asked

"I texted Julie and Christine that I wanted to say hi and if they could come to my room after they were done filming. They don't know this is your hotel room?" Meryl said getting off the bed