"I'm sorry, Paul," I said and Paul scoffed, shaking his head.

"No, I am. You're happy, Ezra. And ever since I have met you, all I wanted was for you to be happy. And I hate leeches, but if Emmett makes you happy then I will deal. Just promise me something."

"Anything."

"Come to the Res every once and a while. To see your old buddy Paul," Paul said and I laughed, nodding my head silently.

"Sure thing."

"Great!" Paul smiled slightly as he reached out to ruffle my hair. I rolled my eyes as I slapped his hand.

"Don't mess with my hair, Jackass," I scolded and Paul chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I should get going," Paul said and I nodded my head silently.

"I'll walk you out," I said. Paul nodded once and turned to walk towards the door, I followed after him. Paul opened the door and my eyes widened at the sight of my boyfriend on my doorstep, "Emmett!"

I noticed how Paul had stiffened at the sight of Emmett.

"Ezra," Emmett greeted, but his eyes remained on Paul. This was awkward.

"This is Paul," I spoke up, pushing at Paul's back trying to move to stand at his side.

"I know who he is. A mutt from La Push," Emmett's eyes narrowed dangerously low, "You reek."

"You're one to talk, Leech," Paul growled out, and I lifted an eyebrow silently. I happened to think they both smelled pretty good.

"Okay! So, this has been fun," I said as I pushed Paul past Emmett and out the door, "Thanks for stopping by, Paul. Call me later and we can plan something. I'm heading to the beach tomorrow with some friends, but maybe next week we can hang out," the entire time I was talking, I was also pushing at Paul. His attention was fixed on Emmett, his eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Right," Paul mumbled before his eyes tore away from Emmett's and he looked down at me with a softer look, "I'll see you soon, Ezra," he said before looking back at Emmett once more, his eyes narrowed, "Leech," he turned and made his way to his truck, climbing in and taking off.

I let out a sigh once he disappeared down the road and I turned to look at Emmett.

"What the hell was that?"

"You hang out with dogs now?" He asked, lifting an eyebrow and totally ignoring my question. I scoffed, crossing my arms against my chest.

"No, Emmett. I hang out with Paul. My friend. He may be a werewolf, but he's a good guy. And one of my closest friends, and we just fixed whatever issue we had. But it won't stay that way if you can't be nice."

"Me be nice? He called me a leech!"

"Because you told him he stunk! And called him a mutt!"

"Ezra, he's dangerous," Emmett tried, and I rolled my eyes.

"Newsflash, Babe. You're a fricking vampire. You're dangerous. But you don't see me trying to run away from you, do you?" I asked and Emmett grew silent as he looked at me, before looking away, "Exactly."

"He likes you," Emmett mumbled, looking down at the ground, "I could see it in how he looked at you. He likes you."

"Of course he likes me! I'm sexy as hell," I said. I noticed Emmett's mouth lift upwards slightly before his smile fell once more. I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair and took a step towards my boyfriend. I put one hand on his chest and lifted the other to stroke the side of his face, "Emmett, you know my heart is yours. Everything that I am, is yours. You and I belong together. Not me and Paul. Paul is my friend, one of my best friends. But you're my boyfriend, my mate. The one man I can see myself spending the rest of my life with. Hell, I can see myself spending forever with you."

Emmett froze at that. His gaze lifted to my eyes and he looked at me with wide eyes. We had never talked about me changing. I knew he thought about it, because I thought about it myself. I could see myself becoming a vampire and spending forever by his side.

"You really think so?" He asked, and I nodded my head silently. Emmett sighed as he grabbed my hips and tugged me closer to him, "I guess my jealousy was uncalled for, huh?"

I snorted, "Just a little bit," I said with a playful smirk as I reached up to play with the hairs on the back of his neck, "But it was also incredibly sexy."

"Yeah?" He lifted an eyebrow and I nodded, smirking teasingly.

"Mhm," I said.

"Well in that case," Emmett lifted me off the ground, I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck as he used his speed to run into the house and upstairs to my room, "I'm incredibly jealous of Tyler," he mumbled and kissed my lips, I laughed softly returning his kiss as he pressed my back against the wall, "And Jasper," he grumbled as he kissed my neck and I snorted, rolling my eyes while also letting out a low moan, "And Mike," he said as he returned to my lips, "And Mr. Falcon."

"The old gym teacher? He's like 90," I laughed as I looked at my boyfriend.

"I'm like 90, babe," Emmett smirked playfully at me, and I rolled my eyes at his words.

"Yeah, but you're a hot 90."

"Very true, and you, babe. Are one sexy 18 year old boy," Emmett lifted me up once more and brought me to my bed, he quickly moved over me and leaned down. His lips hovered over mine, just barely brushing against them, "And I love you. And I swear to you, I will forever love you."

"I love you," I said as I let my hands trail to his shoulders.

"I know. I'm awesome," Emmett grinned and I rolled my eyes silently.

"Shut up and kiss me already."

"Don't have to tell me twice," And soon my boyfriend's lips crashed against mine.

Let's just say, I may need a new bed frame after the time we had.