•08•

After eating a great breakfast that consisted of a Belgian waffle, bacon, and eggs made by Esme, I followed Emmett to the entertainment room where his siblings were spending their time. Emmett didn't leave my side the entire time, instead he between my legs on the floor while I sat on the couch behind him.

He played some video game with Marshall and Jasper while Alice and Edward sat and talked with me. Rosalie sat with her mate on the other couch in the room, her legs sprawled out on his lap and a magazine in her hands.

I talked with both Edward and Alice, connecting rather easily with the Freshmen. Edward shared my love of music, more specifically my love of classical music and jazz. He had a piano upstairs in a study and he told me I was more than welcomed to play it anytime I came over. Alice reminded me a lot of Amelia with her love of all things fashion. She made me promise to dress up for her before I left that day.

I found myself easily starting to love Emmett's family, even Marshall had made me smile on more than one account with how easygoing he was. He wasn't a child like Emmett, but he did have this carefree and caring nature about him. I had no idea how he put up with a girl like Rosalie, but I guess you love who you love.

Rosalie didn't bother to even try and talk to me, and to be honest I didn't care much. I didn't want her to pretend to like me, I'd much rather she hate me blatantly than to pretend to care.

"Ugh! Screw you, Cheaters!" Emmett huffed as he tossed his controller to the ground. I smirked in amusement as he crossed his arms over his chest, a childish pout forming on his face.

"Come on, Emmett, don't be a sore loser," Edward offered and Emmett just growled, flipping him the bird. I couldn't help but to laugh at Emmett's childish behavior.

"You're a a winner in my eyes, Polar Bear," I said as I teasingly ruffled Emmett's hair. Emmett looked back at me and his eyes narrowed, a small smirk coming to his face.

"Thanks, babe, but it's just not the same," he said with a slight hint of sadness to his voice. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Come on up here and cuddle me, maybe that'll cheer you up," I offered the giant bear. That dimpled grin returned and Emmett's golden eyes lit up happily.

"Don't have to tell me twice," he said as he jumped to his feet and sat down on the couch beside me. I laughed a little, rolling my eyes as Emmett wrapped an arm around my shoulders and tugged me into his side with ease. I leaned my head against his shoulder and cuddled into his side.

"Aw you guys are so cute!" Alice squealed from her spot in Jasper's lap. I felt my cheeks warm up and I looked away from the tiny girl, hiding my face in Emmett's shoulders.

"Cool it with the teasing, Ali," Emmett spoke up as his large hand rubbed up and down my back.

"Sorry, Ezra," Alice offered an apology and I turned my head to look at her silently.

"It's okay, Alice. I'm used to the teasing," I offered reassurance to the small girl. Alice flashed me a grin.

"Emmett! Why don't you come help Edward and I get some snacks for everybody," Marshall said as he stood up. Emmett looked at me silently and I nodded my head once at him, telling him it was okay to go. Emmett stood up and followed his brothers out of the room.

Once they were out of the room, Alice immediately sat up and looked at me with excitement in her eyes, "So, Ezra. Tell me. How do you feel about my brother?"

Alice's question had taken me by surprise and my eyes widened as I stared at her in shock. Had she really just asked me that? How was I supposed to answer that. I mean...wow. I saw Rosalie and Jasper were looking at me expectantly. I had trusted Jasper and Rosalie may be a bitch, but I suppose she wasn't all that bad. And Alice was nice...I looked around to make sure Emmett was close enough to hear what I was about to say.