7

Roman POV

"What do you want?"

"Virgil. Can we talk?"

What the hell?? Can we talk? What am i doing??? Just say what you need to say!!!

"Why the hell do you want to talk to me?!" Virgil yelled. I can tell he wasn't too happy to see me.

"Look princy!" He continued, "I don't want to see your pretty boy face ever again, now get out!" Virgil gestured to the door, heading to his bathroom.

"Virgil I just wanted to-" wait... Did he just... "Did you just call me pretty boy?"

I can tell Virgil was surprised because the moment I said that, he flinched. And I knew damn well I was right.

"Ooooh~" now this is gonna be fun.

"You think I'm a pretty boy huh?"

Virgil says nothing, changing his clothes in the bathroom. But I can tell he's probably red in the face.

"Hmmmm.."

I peek into Virgil's bathroom, seeing he's fully dressed and doing his eyeshadow.

Just to see a great reaction, I sneak up behind Virgil, wrapping my arms around him. I just thought he would just blush or something. Man, was I ever wrong.

Patton POV

It's been about 10 minutes, since we left Roman to do his thing. Me and Logan are in the living room, watching an episode of Steven Universe. Even though Logan isn't too fond of it, he watches it with me anyway.

"It's been a while, and so far it's whist. Hmm." Logan seemed puzzled, "maybe we should check up on them." Logan started getting up, but I grabbed him by his hand.

Logan looks at me, a little confused. "Let's wait a little longer," I suggested. "Maybe they're just talking things out."

Logan gave me a look, a look that asks 'are you serious?'

"Let's at least finish this episode," I gave him the puppy eyes, "pleeeease."

Logan sighed and sat back down on the couch, but sat closer to me. Which is odd, Logan usually doesn't sit close to anyone.

We sat in silence for a few more moments, before I looked down and saw that Logan's hand was on top of mine. I blushed and pretended not to notice.

"Patton." Logan spoke up, "what does it feel like?"

I look at Logan, confused on what he's asking me.

"You're Thomas's heart, you express his feelings. Such as the 'love' emotion." Logan continued.

"What does it feel like, to know that... You've 'fallen' in love with someone?"

I didn't know how to respond to that for a moment, and Logan was going red. Maybe he's burning up, so I scoot a little ways from him.

"Well.." I start saying, "it's like seeing your favorite cookie or snack. You get a great feeling in your gut. But instead, it's in your heart."

"Go on." Logan scoots closer to me, making my face feel warm.

"The person you like, even a friend, you start to see yourself as maybe more." I look at Logan, straight in the eyes. Then I felt a hand holding one of mine.

Woah. It's getting really hot in here.

"You know like, cuddling them, going out on dates," I see that Logan's face is closer to mine now. "And maybe even ki-"

"GET OUT!"

Me and Logan both jump, hearing a yell come from upstairs. My fatherly instincts kicked in, I sprung off the couch and hurried up the stairs.

"GET OUT AND STAY OUT!!!"

*SLAM*

Once up the stairs, I see a sad Roman, with a giant red mark across his face.

Logan stopped right behind me, "what in the world happened?"

Roman, looked like he was gonna cry. And he very rarely ever cries. "All I was trying to do, is make things right."

I gave Roman a big hug, and he held on to me tight. I don't know what happened, but whatever it was, must have been bad to make Roman like this.