Chapter 15- Unbelievable.

I woke up looking at the sight of Gianna sleeping on the floor and Mitchi sleeping on the couch in my room.

7:30. Perfect timing.

I quietly jumped out of bed and ran into the shower.

Shaved legs? Good.

Mango Shampoo and Condish? Yup.

When I jumped out of the shower I noticed that Gianna was up considering I smell bawwcon and pancakes. Michelle.....probably saying, 'G, can you please make dinner tonight?'

I ran downstairs with nothing but an arctic monkeys t-shirt and tights that I cut into shorts a while back, and a towel wrapped around my head.

"Good morning Jaylen" Gianna smiled as she said it quite happily considering that the girls only call me Jaylen when they are in a good mood. And I mean good mood.

"What are you so happy about?"

"James asked her out yesterday and Tris....still waiting for him to text me." Michelle said.

"Really wow..that's great news!" I was really happy for her.

"Yeah, we're going out tonight at 7:30"

Mitchi? Home alone?

"Aww Michelle I can cancel if you want."

"No go ahead but before you go...I'm setting down some rules for these boys...both of you."

Uuuuggghhhhh. .Michelle has to put down her rules.

Gianna nodded as she handed me heart shaped pancakes....wait what?

"Really?" Unbelievable.

"What?" G said.

" I'm gonna set down some rules with James since you are that much in love."