Chapter 90- Unicorn Slippers

"And then we have a flight right after."  Brad said through the phone.

"So busy week huh?"  I laugh, I really miss him.  Yet again.

"Pretty much but I'm going to call you as much as I can."  Brad says.

"K."  I say.

"Babe, don't be sad.. Hey I gotta go, love you."  Brad says.

"Love you too."  I smile as I her the line go dead.

It's the day after we came back from Birmingham, and the guys are going back to touring and shiz.

"Hey Jay, we still up for shopping?" Gianna asks.

"Nah."  I sigh.  "I just want to lay here... And sleep:"

"Jay it's 2 o'clock... GET OUT OF BED!"  Gianna said walking out the door.  "I'm leaving in an hour!"

I just sat in my bed for a minute, just sulking. 

I honestly am really tired.

But I've been wanting those shoes.

I had the urge to get up out of bed, and getting to my bathroom.

I then did my business, eventually washing my face and brushing my hair.

After that I continued onto the usual morning routine, brushing my teeth, doing my eyebrows, and etcetera.

After that whole thing I just threw on a green jacket and some leggings. Just to be comfy. Plus, since it's winter, it's pretty damn cold.

"IM READY!" I scream to Gianna. I ran to her room which was on the other side of the apartment, as G was on her phone.

"Jay." She said, looking at me like I'm stupid.

"What?" I ask.

"Your shoes?" She asks.

I look down, seeing I still have my unicorn slippers on.

"You forgot to put on your shoes again?" Gianna asks, laughing.

"Oh shut up, you know my unicorn slippers are majestic." I laugh.

"But, you still forgot your shoes... I'm going to leave with out you." Gianna laughs as she gets up, getting ready to go out the door

"I FORGOT MY SHOES!" I scream running back to my room, and grabbing some boots.

I run out with my shoes in one hand, and my stuff in the other.  With my unicorn slippers.

"Funny how that I was going to leave you." Gianna laughs as I go inside the car.

"You little rat." I laugh.

"Hey! Only James can call me that!" Gianna laughs.

"Whatever, just drive." I laugh as she starts driving to the shopping mall.

"Oh I heard Ashton was back." Gianna smiles.

"Really? I thought they were taking a break in California." I said.

"No, Luke said something about them not being able to go back home to London, so the producers gave them a chance." Gianna smiles.  "Though I think they're going back to Australia... I'm not sure."

"That's cool, I'll probably text him later." I laugh.

"Aye, did you see Brad's tweet?" Gianna asks as I shake my head no.

"Check it out." Gianna said as she hands me her phone.

@TheVampsBrad- hey @jjcontreas just wondering if u could focus on me. All the best. B.