Chapter 78- Operation Find The Hart

TRIS POV

"Yeah I'll be fine..... No it's ok.... Tris, Brad, and I will find her... K love you bye." JJ to her mum as we landed the plane. It was currently 2 in the morning and we were both tired as hell.

As you don't know already, JJ, Brad, and I just landed in California. Where Michelle should be. There's no other explanation.

"So Joe already reserved a room for us at the hotel.... I say we should just look for her later today." Brad said.

"No Brad, we need to find her... No matter what early in the morning." I said.

Michelle could be anywhere right now.

"Tris." JJ sighed. "Come on. We're all jet lagged, you didn't even sleep one minute on the plane..... Let's go to the hotel."

"Fine." I sighed. "Can we just look very early in the morning for her?" I asked as JJ and Brad nodded.

"Come on Tris." Brad said as we grabbed out luggage and walked towards the cab where we got in, driving towards the hotel.

"Tristan, did anything happen between you Mitchi before she left?" Brad asked me.

"Hell no." I said. "Everything was fine... We didn't have any fights... We didn't break up... Everything was perfect."

"Tris." JJ sighed. "Every relationship has imperfections." She said as I nodded. "Did she show any signs or anything to show she was sad or maybe something that would cause her to go away?"

It came to me.

"The day when she did her video. When, you guys found the letter, so yesterday." I said. "She seemed worried."

"She must've been worried about something because this....." JJ said. "Is not Michelle's writing."

"Then who's is it?" I asked her.

"I have this feeling it's her mums writing." JJ said. "Michelle would never run away or do anything."

"True." Brad said in agreement.

I really want to find her. Nothing's been wrong but when I was leaving to go out with Joe, she seemed a bit worried. I thought maybe it was her video.

JJ has been predicting that it's her mother that took her, though I agree.

Michelle and her mother hasn't always had the best relationship.

Remember when Michelle and I visited California a while back? I think it was probably around Brad and JJ's birthday 2 years ago.

Since then, Michelle hasn't been talking to her mum. I remember when she kept getting calls from a number she deleted. I never asked her exactly what happened between her and her mother.

"Jay, can I ask you a question?" I asked her as she nodded, going inside the hotel.

"What happened between her and her mother?" I asked her. Even though, Michelle never told me.

"I'll explain it to you." JJ said as we got the room key for us, going upstairs into our room.

"Can you tell me?" I asked.

"Fine." JJ said as we plopped our luggage on the floor. Jen sighed as she was ready to explain. "When Michelle was about 7..... Erm.... Her parents divorced and her mother had custody. Her mum was really overprotective. Like. Really. She sent Michelle to private school, forced her to become a doctor when Michelle have always wanted to be a dancer, made her go out with a guy that she hated, gave her ugly ass clothes, and basically flipped her life upside down."