Chapter 4- That's It.

It was Saturday. I had to wake up at 7:30 to pick up Wes at 8:30. Ok, morning routine.

I jumped into the shower and shaved my legs and brushed my teeth for three minutes. Wait..... I was about to break up with the guy. Well.....might as well look good when I was doing it.

I went back to my regular routine and started to figure out what to wear.

Pink skater skirt with a white bralet.....to fancy

Plain Black t-shirt with light wash denim jeans.......too casual.

Striped Blue and White t-shirt with red pants and White converse.....that's cute! wait.......I stared at it for a while.

Too Louis Tomlinson.

What do I wear?

I can't face time Gianna or Michelle.....but I need help..... secret weapon.

"MOM!"

________at the airport _______

I ended up wearing a blue "jumper" and white jeans with my black converse. Guess that will show him. I started to look for him and noticed a group of tween girls coming off the plane and running to the exit.

"Hey I'm Phoebe I'm just 14! Do you know where Connor is?!"one of the girls asked

"Forget about Connor...what about Brad?! Oh and I'm Chelsea I'm 16." the other fan said.

"No, sorry" I replied.

Behind them, Weston Brooks. I was furious and heart broken once I saw his blonde hair and shark tooth necklace.

"I have to go" I said as I walked away from the two girls.

I noticed he ran up to me and started hugging me.

Hugging me.

Is this what guys do after they cheat?

"I missed you so much." Wes whispered into my ear.

"Oh save it." I snapped back. I felt the tears coming up.

"Hey, hey what's going on........what happened?" He says as he hold onto my shoulders. Oh how much I wish I can punch home right now.

"I don't know what's going on.......you cheated on me!" I screamed.

Everyone in the airport stares at us.

"What are you talking about?!?!" he said as flight lady was about to come over here.

"LET ME GO! You know what?! Forget about me! You told me you loved me when I left...look at us know! You think I don't know?!!!!?? GET A TICKET BACK. I NEVER WANT YOU TO SEE ME AGAIN!! GO ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH NERISSA!" I quickly ran away from him before I could see innocence in his eyes and threw the necklace he gave me.

That's it. We were done.

I got in my car and started to call Michelle and Gianna when I got home.

______________________________________________________

Hhhheeeyyy vamily ;) so I double updated hope you liked it :)

Jennavee xx