Chapter 73- I Hate Lipstick

BRAD POV

"Ready?" JJ asked us.

"Ready." We all said in unison as JJ pressed the record button on the computer.

"Hey guys it's Brad." I said to the screen.

"Hey I'm JJ."

"What's up I'm Brookelyn."

"Hello everyone I'm Connor and today we're going to start our twitcam for today."

"@greensdaily, what should we expect from the new single/ album @TheVampsBand?" I said as Connor answered the question.

"Definitely something different." Connor said.

"Oh my gosh! When I listened to the radio thingy I got so freaked out." JJ laughed as I smiled to her. She gets scared easily.

"Same." Brookelyn said. "It was a bit creepy but it was more scary because I had headphones on to find the messages."

"Next question is from @hannahsimmons, the girls do not know anything about the next album/ messages or clues? Nope they do not, but we're trying to keep it a secret from them." Connor said.

"Yeah it's kinda RUDE!" Brookelyn laughed.

"It's not rude it's just that we have to wait the same time as the fans." JJ laughed. "It's fair."

"Anyways, next one is from @jjroxx, and she asked if the girls can do our mAKEUP?! WHAT? NO." Connor said.

"Trust me, you're not putting any makeup on my freaking face." I said to JJ.

"But you'll look adorable." She smiled. I love it when she smiles. I decided I wanted to tease her.

"So." Brookelyn said plopping two bags full of makeup, handing JJ lipstick.

"Let's make this more fun and have a contest." Connor said.

"Whoever is the prettiest, wins." JJ said as Connor and I were across from JJ and Brookelyn, with makeup in their hands.

JJ wiped some face coloured liquid thing and whipped some on my face.

"What the hell is that?" I asked her.

"Foundation." She says. "I'm keeping it natural." I nodded as she continued to put something on my eye lid. Which ended up being inside my eye.

"Ow!" I said.

"Sorry." She says. "Just don't open your eyes."

When she looks over at the makeup deciding what to put on me, I look over to Connor. He looks ridiculous. I laughed, as JJ got her lipstick.

"Wait! I thought you said you were going to keep it natural?" I asked.

"Nothing's more natural than red lipstick." JJ said.

"Fuck no you're not putting that on my lips!" I laughed as she tried to put it on, I moved the other way. "Missed me." I smiled.

"But you love lipstick." JJ pouts.

"I hate lipstick." I said.

"You love me?" She asked me as I stood there thinking.

"Nah." I shrugged. Note the sarcasm.

"Hey!" Connor said. "He loves me."

"Damn right I do." I said as JJ tried to put more.

"No no no no no no no!" I say, as she try's to put some on me.

"Brad! It's for your fans!" She says as I get up, running around the girls' apartment, with JJ chasing after me.

"Shit." I said as I tripped over a mother fucking shoe.

"Got ya." JJ said, having her body on top of mine.

"Not for long." I saw as I tickled her. She almost pissed in her pants.

"BRAD!" She said as I got up when she was off of me. I go around a corner, peeking and seeing if that JJ was coming. I look. JJ was standing right there. I grabbed her from behind her waist, swinging her around.

"SHIT YOU SCARED ME!" She said as I laughed. She almost lost her breath.

"Thank you. I tend to scare people with my face." I laughed as I started to kiss her on the cheek. She turns around, kisses me back. Until she pulls away, swiping a substance on my lips. Damn it.

"You little rat." I say.

"I thought that was James' quote?" She laughed.

"I'm going to get you." I say as I chase her around, ending up at the living room where Brookelyn and Connor were.

"So there's the happy couple." Brookelyn says, still doing Connors makeup.

"Brad sit back on the chair." JJ laughed as I did what I was told.

"Hey Brookelyn, do you still love me?" Connor asked, doing some kissy lips, showing his lipstick, which was not lined up correctly. What do I even know about makeup?

"Nope." Brookelyn laughs.

"Don't worry, I love you Connor." I say.

"Brad shut up because Bronnor isn't supposed to even come out yet OOPS!" JJ laughed.

"Holy crap." Brookelyn said.

"Bronnor is out." Connor said as he and I started to flirt with each other. Fake flirt. So chill dude.

"Done." The girls say at the same time as they laughed.

JJ and Brookelyn handed us each a mirror for us to look at ourselves.

"I look hot." Connor said.

"I know you do." I say, smirking.

"Both of you look 'hot'." Brookelyn laughed, with the hand quotations.

"So I believe that's it for this twitcam! Make sure you guys tweet us for #bradsmakeup if you think Brad looks better or #condorasmakeup if you think my looks absolutely amazing." Connor says acting as if he had long hair and flipping it.

"Tune in next week when Bronnor does their announcement". Brookelyn says, ending the twitcam.

"Con." Brookelyn said nodding her head, cueing him to go to the kitchen with her.

Crookelyn left the room, with just JJ and I.

"Oh I need to clean up." JJ says.

"I think you left the makeup stuff on the counter want to go check?" I asked her.

We walked into the kitchen, with Brookelyn and Connor making out.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME." JJ said as Connor and Brookelyn turn around, with Brookelyns lips all red from Connors lipstick.

"Every time." I sighed as JJ and I left the room.

"JJ would you kiss me?" I ask her.

"Hell no." She laughs. "That makeup on you is turning me off."

"Oh so I turn you on." I smirk.

"Shut up." She laughs.

__________
YOOOOO

so i'm guessing you guys commented '#vampsrevolution'?

well this was pre written sooo hahaha

HAVE AN AMAZING WONDERFUL DAY ILY ALL

Jennavee xx