please read! <3

Hello beautiful people of the world! I'm Jennavee, the author of 2nd Chance and Now and Forever.

I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in making a trailer for 2nd Chance!

If you are interested, here is the information!

1. The trailer must include clips of the characters in the story, the only thing that I would ask for is when you have clips of Ariana Grande, please make sure her hair isn't red!! And if you use clips from when her hair was red, to make sure it doesn't look that color, make it black and white!

2. The text of the trailer isn't too complicated, just explaining the story of 2nd Chance. WITHOUT SPOILING IT!

3. Here is an example of text, (the '...' means clips in between)

Meet Jaylen 'JJ' Jennifer Contreas ... a girl who just moved from California to Birmingham ...  However, she runs into James McVey ... When James introduces Jennifer to his band, The Vamps ... it takes a turn where she notices Brad Simpson who she new from a heartbreak 3 years ago ... Once these two reunite, what will happen? ... Will Jennifer regret being together? ... Or he just needs a 2nd Chance?  ... From breakups to makeups ... best friends to bullies ... (preferably clip(s) of Gianna, Michelle, Brooklyn) and and family history ... (preferably a clip of Connor) will their love survive? ...

Close it off however you'd like :) Preferably
'2nd Chance by jjroxx101'

4. Make sure the trailer is more than one minute and doesn't go past the 2 minute mark.

5. When you make the trailer, please make sure it has no watermarks or your name credited in the video.  (I'm sorry it sounds conceded or something) But I want this trailer to be amazing AND I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT!!

6..  Here is an example of a trailer:

6.  When you make the video post it on YouTube, and title it EXACTLY '2nd Chance Submission Trailer jjroxx101' and send me the link because I would love to see it!!!

7. MUSIC.  Preferably instrumental, have the music change on the part where there's a 'plot twist' (just a suggestion)

8.  IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DM ME, OR INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER ME OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.  LET ME KNOW YOUR TRAILER IS UP OR SEND ME THE LINK.

8.  Thank you all so much! Please have fun!!

Jennavee xx

All social media: @jennxnerissa

Don't remember to check out 'Now and Forever' THE SEQUEL TO 2ND CHANCE!!