Chapter 1- New Around Here

"Want to check out the neighborhood Jay?" My mom said. I'm Jennifer but everyone calls me JJ well, except my parents. You are probably wondering how I look like. I have layered dark brown hair that goes about belly button length but I have some highlights that are natural but people compare my hair to Anna from Frozen except I don't have a sister.

Or know anyone with ice powers. Anyways, I am 17 and my birthdays going to be in 2 months so, July 27th. I have light brown eyes right know but usually in any season other that spring,they are dark brown.

I live with my mom and stepdad. After they got married, we just moved from California to Birmingham.

Yes, we stayed there for a summer when I was a pre teen but, I wasn't really sure or even happy about the idea we just moved here. 'Cause my mom knows for a fact I don't like moving. I started to tear up for what I've lost.

"It's ok.....I guess." I said before I slowly cried. I ran upstairs to my room and broke down in the corner.

I heard a knock on my door and noticed that my stepdad came in. "Its going to be alright. Your mom said that this could be a new start as a family." he said.

I didn't even want to move. All my parents care about is for the fact that they want a fresh start for themselves and I don't get say anything.

"Why did we have to leave? You told me that you wouldn't do anything that affects me or leave me crying and stay happy. Now look at me you think I look happy?" I said while sobbing with tears falling down my cheeks.

I left everybody that I love. My best friends Gianna, Michelle, Brookelyn, Ali, and I have to suffer a long distance relationship with my boyfriend Weston. It was so hard to tell them I was leaving halfway across the world where my ex-best friend or boyfriend or whatever probably still lives in but I don't want to talk about him. "Can you just give me a second alone Daven?" I asked.

When he left the room I started to cry some more for about 5 more minutes. Once I let out all the emotion I heard something.

Guitar strumming.

______________________

Hey so this is my first fanfic and I hope you like it! Please up to 3 veiws for next chapter.

Jennavee xx

EDIT:  Hey new readers!  I started this when I was around 11 years old (so just a warning ab this book so you're aware lol) and I'm now going to be 17, I finished this book a while back which is crazy to think about.