Fantasy became reality

Depuis le début

Once in my room, I lay on my bed, grabbing my headphones and putting them on. Listening to devotion by hurts, my mind once again went to all the events that occurred in less than 24 hours. They also traveled to Cassidy, sometimes I don't understand how I can love a person that I don't even know, but they say that the love we cannot have is the one that feels the strongest and lasts the longest as well. After a few minutes of wandering thoughts, My phone suddenly buzzed, taking me from my trance.

"Hey girl, I'm outside let me in." -Kylie

I groaned because I'm really tired and I just want to lay in bed and sleep. I headed downstairs and opened the door.

Once I opened the door she was standing there with short shorts and a long sleeve T-shirt. She looked kind of hot I have to say. "So are you going to let me in or you're going to keep staring at me?" I could feel my cheeks turn red at her comment. She chuckled a bit and I let her in nonetheless.

"What is it Kylie, I'm tired and I have to assist school you know". She just looked around my house.

"Yeah, I know you are this is going to be a short conversation don't worry. The alpha wants to properly meet you and welcome you to our pack".

"Alpha? Pack? I'm not even ready for this." She shrugged her shoulders and told me that I have to meet the leader and the rest of the pack as well. Not having a choice, I asked her when I will have to meet them, she said that not for a couple of days because he was busy with other stuff and that he left town.

"Great, so anything else Kylie?" I didn't want to sound harsh, but I was really tired. She just looked at me and said that there was nothing else. I escorted her to the door. It was cold tonight and she was only wearing shorts.

"Hey!" I yelled at her.

"What?" She answered back with a bit of an annoyed tone.

"Aren't you like cold or something?" She just laughed at my question

"I don't get cold silly, not ever. You'll understand after your first full moon". With that, she began running into the woods until I lost sight of her. I walked back inside and lock the door. I need to rest, tomorrow is going to be a long day.

*********

Before my alarm went off I was already wide awake. I couldn't sleep well. Again, I dreamt the same thing, but I'm not talking about that now. The clock on my night stand read 5:48 a.m. I just opened my window and looked outside, the cold breeze hit my face, I inhaled the fresh air and my body felt really relaxed.

After a few minutes of taking in the fresh air I closed my window and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the water not too hot, but not too cold either. I began to undress myself, hopping in the shower; I began to wash my body. When I was washing my back something hurt and itched? Quickly I got out the shower to take a look in the mirror.

What. The. Fuck. Is this? That's all I could say. There was a tattoo on my back? How the hell did that happen? It was all weird, it was written in another language, it also had like a moon and a sun with tribal inside them. I didn't panic nor make a huge deal out of it. I know it must be part of my "change", But ugh they should have warned me; Luckily it won't show when I wear my normal clothes.

Ignoring the fact that I now have an unwanted tattoo on my back, I began to dress myself even though is super early, but I have nothing to do. I wore a high waist black skinny jean with a short loose gray blouse, and my high top gray converse. Since its getting cold, I also put on my black leather jacket. As always I curled my hair and did my light makeup. A girl doesn't need to apply so much makeup to look beautiful, besides then when you do your makeup for special occasions you will look the same as you do every day and some of them just look like an awful version of the joker.