the end

okay it REALLY annoys me that i finished the book on chapter '1.09' so i had to do this. this chapter is full of extras of this book. basically how the idea came about, how i made the chapters, me having a breakdown while trying to fit the secret meanings into the sentences, and what's the deal with the song Shallow? enjoy!

(hope you didn't pull a 'me' and go to the last chapter to check out if it was a good ending before reading, it is a good ending, now go back to the beginning.)

let's begin.

THE BEGINNING OF CLEAN MY IMPERFECTIONS.

so i had finished my other book 'pink hearts' and knew that i wanted to write another book, but i had absolutely no clue what the plot would be. 

i have this habit of publishing a book, writing two chapters and just deleting it because it wasn't gOoD eNouGh, but thankfully this book wasn't one of them.

i was sat in my room texting my best friend @-Smiley- on discord (go check out my book discord lmfoa dofirgj) and i needed to take a shower. i went into the iconic shower and the idea for this book came out of the shampoo bottle. (it's a metaphor)

i quickly got out of the shower and wrote it on my google docs account, and thus the plot was formed. i didn't add zach's schizophrenia until like chapter 5.

i had the plot, i just needed a name for the book. at first i thought of naming this book 'dazed and confused' after a song that i'm currently obsessed with.

 at first i thought of naming this book 'dazed and confused' after a song that i'm currently obsessed with

but then i thought, "does that even make sense-" and found myself choosing from:

clean me (ew)

dirty (ew x2)

clean my flaws (we getting somewhere)

clean my imperfections (DING DING)

and there was the name.

i thought over how i KNEW when i'd write 'jack felt dirty' for some it would be considered in the way i shall not name because i'm innocent (after that make out chapter though, i don't even know) and this is Smiley trying to help me out: