fourteen

I'm falling.

In all the good times I find myself longing, for a change.

And in the bad times I fear myself.

Jack didn't ever think he'd end up in his room, having a heated make out session with Zach while listening to Lady Gaga.

He moved his lips with Zach's in a pure bliss. Knowing in the back of his head that he was laying on-top of Zach and kissing him passionately made him feel on fire. Hearing the small noises Zach made whenever he did something correctly made his cheeks turn a red blush, his heart start to beat loudly in his chest, and overall he loved it.

He loved being in control, and that was perfect as Zach loved being submissive.

Think of it as a puzzle. In the beginning you're doubting yourself, you glance your eyes around the small puzzle pieces and regret even buying it in the first place. But you end up trying to solve it anyway. You try to fit pieces where they shouldn't be, and that ruins the puzzle completely; but once you've found the perfect placement and finally finish that photo, you feel happy. You feel accomplished.

That's how Jack would explain him and Zach's relationship, a puzzle being completed by the second. Jack just needed to place the last two pieces and the puzzle would be complete.

Jack pulled away, in need of breath and just looked at Zach. He honestly was beautiful. His hair stuck up where Jack had been tugging, his lips a dark red color, and his cheeks tinted the darkest pink.

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in, I'll never meet the ground.

It's crazy how much Jack was infatuated with Zach and the song softly playing in the background. The moment couldn't get any better.

Jack placed his hand on Zach's cheek before leaning in once more, connecting their lips once again.

Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us, we're far from the shallow now.

Because Jack was far from the shallow, he was drowning in the deep end quickly.

Zach slowly pulled away from the kiss, regaining his breath while staring into Jack's eyes softly, "What is this?"

Jack lifted himself up a bit, leaving space between their chests, "What is what?"

"This, us." told Zach.

"It can be whatever you want it to be." told Jack breathlessly.

"Do you want to be -- mine?"

The picture on the puzzle was slowly beginning to get clear, and it was Zach who placed the second-last piece.

"Of course."

 In the sha-ha-sha-ha-low, in the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-low, in the sha-ha-sha-ha-ha-low

Zach connected their lips again, making both of their thoughts fuzzy. They made out blissfully.

Zach felt the voice trying its best to slither in his thoughts, trying to tell him that he's doing the wrong thing, that Jack was faking all of it, but his love was stronger than the voices. His heart overpowered his brain, the brain that ruined him completely. 

We're far from the shallow now. 

~~~~~~~~~

<3