four

Jack was sat in history, staring into the back of Zach's head, wishing they were somewhere else. Maybe at the beach.

A wonderful date at the beach with Zach sounded like heaven if you were to ask Jack. They would first stop at Jack's house,

"Say something!"

"What?" Jack laughed.  

"I don't know! I'm nervous!" told Zach while looking at himself in the mirror, combing up his hair with his hands.

"You look amazing babe. Don't worry." told Jack with a smile.

Zach smiled and gave Jack a kiss on the lips, "Thank you. Now, let's dance?"

"What?"

"Where's your speaker?" asked Zach while rummaging through Jack closet. Jack shook his head at the boy, "It's in my drawer over here."

Jack took out the speaker and connected Zach's phone to it.

Zach immediately started playing 'Shallow' by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.

Zach grabbed Jack's fingers and interlaced them with his own, and they started swaying to the music, "Remember when we went to watch this movie?" asked Zach.

"A Star Is Born?"

"Yup. You cried so much."

"So did you!" exclaimed Jack. Zach laughed, "Okay, maybe. But what did we do after that?"

Jack looked Zach in the eye lovingly, "Kissed."

Zach twirled Jack and laughed, "Exactly!"

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in, I'll never meet the ground.

"I felt on fire when you kissed me." told Zach. Jack furrowed his eyebrows, "Why are you telling me this now?"

"I don't know, the song reminded me of it."

"Oh?"

"Oh."

Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us, we're far from the shallow now.

They connected their lips in a pure bliss.

"C'mon, let's go to the beach."

Jack smiled, "Let me get my ba-"

"Jack, as you seem to be paying great attention to this lesson, why don't you answer question four for us?"

Jack snapped out of his daydream feeling lightheaded, it had felt so real, yet fake. 

"Um, question four," he mumbled under his breath while trying his best to scan his eyes on the board for any sort of information, "...about that."

The teacher glared at him, before picking on some other student. Jack felt so dirty to where he couldn't even look at his hands, knowing they were dirty like himself. He stared blankly at the chalk board, no emotion showing on his face what so ever.

In his daydream he felt so happy, like he was floating on a bubble that no one could pop open, he felt free. Zach's touch made him feel like he didn't need to clean himself, that he was perfect and happy as he was. Only once he opened his eyes he was smacked back with the garbage reality of his life. 

He slowly closed his eyes, hoping that he'd become happy again. Desperately hoping.

~~~~~~

shallow is such a good song guys. i love my jachary babies, and that's the tea.

i also love your comments. i laugh at them and smile and they're amazing ily all.

also, if there is any mistakes please point them out. i'm sleep deprived and very lazy so i an uNaBle to edit this :)