They laughed at her while Diwakar and Monty came forward.

"So Jiyasha, what is this?" Diwakar asked her and flung the pictures.

Jiyasha glared at them in a fit of rage but she was unable to defend herself. She couldn't have even imagine that she would be facing trouble in such a way. She simply nodded her head and didn't have the courage to look at them.

"When did you start with this business of trapping rich men and spending nights with them?" Monty said smirking at her.

"No Monty, she didn't trap him but he himself fell for her. Don't you know that she thinks she is the most intelligent and strongest girl in the university," Diwakar said and winked at Monty.

"Intelligent and strong? My foot!" Monty spat staring at her intensely.

"Please stop with all these nonsense. Leave me alone," Jiyasha pleaded as her eyes drenched with tears.

"You are being a nonsense girl and not us. You are such a cheap girl. You go to spend nights with rich men at the inns and then your pictures are scattered all over somehow. You are being carried by Aryan Khanna inside the inn in the middle of the night as seen in the pictures," a college girl intervened.

The other students were also speaking in the girl's support.  They were accusing Jiyasha and insulting her in the worst way possible.

"Hold on. So what do you think is she eligible to stay in the college anymore or be elected as the students' representative?" Monty asked them.

"No not at all, how can she represent on behalf of us as a public figure when she herself doesn't have any reputation? What will the other students learn from her?" all the students shouted in unison.

"That is the point guys. You people have been under a wrong impression that she is the best girl in the university. Least did we know about her external affairs!" Diwakar yelled looking at Jiyasha's flushed face and smirked.

A few girls came near and pulled Jiyasha by her hands. "You could do this! We can never imagine," and they pushed her against the wall.

"Ah! Please listen to me once," Jiyasha screamed folding her hands but in vain.

A girl emerged from behind and spoke loudly, "What should they listen to you? Tell them that this is not true! You didn't spend last night with Mr. Saxena, you didn't go in that inn and he didn't carry you in his arms?"

Jiyasha looked at the girl who was none other than Samira.

"Samira? Is this you? Was this your plan? Why are you trying to defame me? What did I do? Why do you want to take revenge on me?" Jiyasha asked her shockingly.

"Stop accusing her unnecessarily. Just say whether these pictures are true or not?" Monty shouted.

"What will she say when she knows that these things are true but the question is whether she is a prostitute or being just a slut?" Samira said smirking at her. She was getting glad for having hurt Jiyasha at her weak point. Her first revenge on Jiyasha was on the verge of getting successful. Then she would work on to destroy Monica.

Jiyasha stared at everyone as they continued with their accusations and she was unable to even respond or deny everything. She knew that the pictures were true but they were giving the incident a different direction. Monty and Diwakar were playing their own dirty politics with Samira fuelling them for her own revenge. But her main concern was who had actually snapped the pictures or followed them and was trying to defame and insult her in public. It was someone who wanted to spoil her reputation for one's own benefit.

***

It was the greatest disaster in any girl's life when she was being held in the public and defamed for the matter that was the most sensitive for her feminine gender. She was being inflicted at her weak point where even a black belt couldn't keep her hold strong. Her weak point was affecting her courage every second.

-----------------------
Jiyasha's POV

Why is a girl always accused as a slut or a prostitute even if a man is the root cause of the incident? Why are girls always blamed when even men are to be held equally guilty.

These people don't even know what had happened that night but I can't tell them since I don't have any proof. Where will I land if I accept the pictures being true but the story is not. Will they believe me? Will I be allowed to continue with my degree in the university? I don't need to contest the elections but I need my degree badly to resolve my family disputes.

But what if I deny simply? These pictures aren't fake, I'll be caught lying legally and matters will be worse. I told Aditi everything but even she was asking me about the night though she trusts me. I simply told her that I was hurt and missed our bus. We had no other way but to pass the night somehow.

I badly need to know who the real culprit is and who had actually snapped the pictures? Did Aryan do it because it was his plan? Did he not tell Monica about it? She should have denied for it but I can't trust her after whatever she has done with me. Or is there somebody else behind me to spoil my reputation? Who the hell kidnapped me? Is it Samira or Diwakar or Monty or Aryan himself? He can go to any extent to make me weak but what should I do now? How can I save myself as well as catch the real culprit?

End of POV...
----------------------

Jiyasha began trembling as she was wondering what her answer would be in her defence and she was at a loss of clues. But soon after, under heavy stress, everything blackened out before her and she fainted without any further response.

The more she was trying to solve Aryan's mysteries, the more she was getting involved in it. But this time, the most extreme thing had happened with her and her self-respect was at stake. A strong girl like her was helpless.

How would she protect herself or who would come to her rescue? Time will tell you the answer. Wait until next time.

(Fast forward story of twelve hours in the next update)...

To be continued..

***Please vote, comment and share***