Ch 41 | No decision

Start from the beginning

Apparently, the Foreign Affair Business Manager thought of expending the due date for both companies to sign the contract. The whole purpose of us coming to Shanghai.

The contract promised 15% of their best pieces of furniture designs and interior design plan for Jungkook's next business shot. In return to getting a promotion in South Korea by Jungkook.

It was a big deal, and now, he is furious. Very furious.

"Is everything alright?" I managed to whisper out —in hopes that he wouldn't think I was annoying him. Now I am hoping he didn't hear me.

"Everything is fine, except you'll see a new Foreign Business Manager today" he answered with a plain face.

Well that Mr just got fired. No comments. I feel bad but it's not my position and nether it is my business.

Aside from that, when we got to the hotel...

The hotel Jungkook booked, was beautiful. A sight to enjoy.

I'm not those average girls in books or movies that think extravagance and money are too much for her life. There's nothing wrong with it as long as you are a good person and use it sensibly. 

"Daebak!" I gasped as the small suitcases left both my hands. I walked around my room testing the mattress and touching every possible bit.

It seemed as if everything was made of gold, not to brag but damn Jungkook (not my boyfriend though) is too rich that he could possibly have golden blood running in his veins. It was a breathtaking sight.

I waltzed to the bathroom, the clear white sink had a bundle of candies on a pink crystally glass

I waltzed to the bathroom, the clear white sink had a bundle of candies on a pink crystally glass. I took a candy putting in my mouth resulting in me to cough the ugly taste out.

"This is not candy, it's freaking soap" I cried trying to rinse my tongue to get the soapy, lemony taste out.

Of course, I should've learned from all the Korean and Chinese dramas I watch.

In the meantime, I quickly took a  10-minute shower and picked out a formal dress until I saw a box on my bed. I looked around seeing if anyone came in.

There was a note on it.

'Wear it, I have better taste than you —J.JK'

I gasped as a smile formed on my mouth. I'll have a serious heart attack some day. This child doesn't know how to write emotional notes they're always... you know. Jeon Jungkook type.

I opened the box, I noticed a black material with stones sequenced on it in a design, it must be the dress. There was another small box on top of it. When I opened it... my eyes nearly popped out.

I never in my life wore gold or diamond.

Except for silver and a small teardrop ruby, I wear it as a pendant my halmeoni left me.