Chapter 12

i just looked at him weirdly...Is he a student or a teacher? I look at his uniform to see that it is a student's uniform...

Nani the f*ck?

I just apologized to him, looking away. I dont wanna say anything bad. He might...hurt me, especially with that height of his..

"Ummm..Do you not have anywhere to sit?" He asked me, Sheepishly.

I just nodded, biting my tounge. What is he up to?

He seemed to notice my stiff demeanor as he said in a panicky voice that he isnt a bad person as he seemed to be.

I just looked at him with judging eyes. With his heaight and look, he can intimidate someone. Just like he did to me. But seeing as he...is panicking because I, a single person, think that he's a bad person convinced me to...trust him. Even just a little.

He offered for us to eat in the rooftop since the cafeteria is quite crowded already. My mind started to think about more bad scenarious until he called me and reassured me once again that he didnt intend it to be a bad thing...

As we sat in the quiet rooftop, we started talking about stuff.

"So...M-My name is Asahi, Azumane...Im sorry I didnt introduced myself earlier...A-AND SORRY FOR i-in...intimidating you.." He said, panicked...What's his problem..? I should be the one panicking!

"Ah...M-My name is (L/N), (Y/N)! N-Nice to meet you! Im a Second year!" I introduced myself. He looked at me surprised, then smiled...?

"Im a third year...looks like you're my kouhai...Im sorry for scaring you!" He apologized. Geez! He should calm the f down!

"Asahi-senpai! Calm down! Why do you keep apologizing?" I asked.

"Well, you seemed intimidated when we first met, and I wanted to apologize!" He said...what the...

"Well, who wouldnt be if they met someone who is so tall? And...has facial hair?" I said, not really making fun of him about the last part...It...actually suits him?

He flinched, which made me quite guilty.

"Ah...Well that is..true. Because of my height and looks, nobody really wants to be a friend..." He sulked.

Now Im really guilty. Good Job, (Y/N)!

Why is my brain so judgemental!? I really feel bad about what I have thought earlier when I first met him...

"Im sorry!" I blurted out. Which made him look at me in surprise.

"W-What?" He asked, flabbergasted.

"Im sorry! I was...thinking bad about you earlier and now Im guilty! Please forgive me, Asahi-senpai!" I said, standing up and bowing at a perfect 90° angle.

He immediately said He forgive me while looking quite nervous...He's such...A BABY! (*smacked*)

We chatted and chatted, feeling as if we have all the time in the world.

Just then, I mentioned something I shouldnt have...

"Do you know any of the volleyball club members?" I asked, hoping he does so We can hang out some more...he's really nice!

He became quiet after that. I became confused and asked him what's wrong.

He then told me about how he was once apart of the volleyball club. How he was the ace and how he quited after the match between Karasuno and Dateko(Date Tech). He also told me how much he felt bad, about how he cant destroy the 'Iron wall' of Dateko for the team.

Then I just realized...How Asahi-senpai kept telling me all this...personal stuff, when we just met like, a few moments ago...(And how come your lunch time still isnt endi--//smacked)

Just then, The Bell rang, meaning Lunch time is over(What kind of Lunch tim--//smacked//).

As we go to our seperate ways...I started thinking about asahi-senpai...

He f-in looks like an adult baby....wtf.

Me and Asahi-senpai, the male I have bumped into, seems to become friends instantly. He is so sweet and a little awkward and his heart! Oh gosh, his heart! I dont wanna break it! He has a heart of glass! He's really like a baby!

Wait....something...doesnt feel right.

He....

He....

I....

He made me have these butterflies in my stomach...

Making me blush easily...

Is this....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

NAAAHHHHHHHHH

I think ot was just my mother insticts! He's like a baby that I am starting to feel that I need to protect him!

PROTECT THE BABY SENPAI!

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Isnt the thing you expect, isnt it? You must be thinking.

'Sky-chan! Why is the teaser different from this chapter?'

Well, my dear friends. I ain't gonna have the reader falling for Azumane THAT FAST. This is a VARIOUS x reader. Not everyone, but MOST of the characters will like (Y/N)! Lol. Bye!

Also, plz read the next update. It is important...)