Chapter 3 Part 4

A/N:crimsonredslayer suggested about reader and the freak duo going into a cafe. Thank you for suggesting.

~Time Skip After Class~

Your Pov
I am wearing my (F/C) T-shirt and (S/F/C) sweatpants with a matching pair of (F/C) (Brand of Shoes). It is time for the Students of Karasuno to go home because School is over for today and I remember that The Freak Duo, aka Kageyama and Hinata , Ask me to go with them and hang out with them after school. When I got to the school, I saw Kageyama and Hinata in the gates, still In their uniform.

"Hi (Y/N)-chan!!!!" Hinata greeted, Waving euthualistically to me with a huge grin, Looking super excited.

"Hi (L/N)-san." Kageyama greeted monotonely, looking quite excited but hides it with a scowl that I think is always plastered on his face. I laughed at them and greeted back. "Hi guys! And Kageyama, Just call me (Y/N). So...Where are we going?" I ask as we started walking to who knows where.

"We are going to a cafe! It is just like a block away! And it is a new one!!" Hinata says Happily. I laughed and nodded agreing to their decision.

~Time Skip when you get there~

Still Your Pov

When we get there, I saw that the name of the Cafe is named (Name of your favorite cafe). When we entered, We heared a bell go off meaning that a costumer arrive. I look around the place to see colorful and cutely decorated walls, a wooden floor that looks shiny, a cute looking counter and many tables and chairs. I look around to see many people here and staffs/waiters/waitress' doing their job, serving the costumers. We go find a free table and sit down. Seconds later, a rather handsome guy walks at our table and ask our orders.
[Imagine Isogai having a waiter outfit and if you dont know him, He is from an anime called ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM]

"I would like a chocolate cupcake and orange juice please!" ordered Hinata.

"I would want a Vanilla cupcake and a strawberry milkshake please." Ordered Kageyama.

"And I would li--" before I ordered, The waiter asked me something. "U-Ummm I dont wanna be rude but Can I have your name? My name is Isogai Yuma." He said and lending me a hand to shake. I look at him confused to why he want to know my name but just shrugged it off. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N). It is nice to meet you Isogai-kun." I said with a smile.

Isogai's POV

While walking towards a table with 3 people in it, 2 guys and 1 girl. I saw that the girl has beautiful (H/C) hair that is (H/L), she has shiny (E/C) eyes. I think she is beautiful so I came and ask their orders. I wrote it down but before The girl can orded, i cut her off by introducing myself afted asking her what her name is. She looked at me confused but shrugged it off. She said her name is (Y/N) (L/N) and shake my hand, saying that it is nice to meet me while smiling. I blushed when she smiled at me, thinking it was cute and then she told me her order. I wrote the order in my small notebook, she wants (Fav/Desert) and a/an (Fav/Drink). Before I could go and tell the other staff their orders, I saw both the boys that are with the girl glared at me. I felt a chill run up my spine and look away quickly. 'I guess someone already like her...and they're two of them. I cannot take down 2 people for a girl...I think i will forgot that I like her and just be her friend.' I thought to myself as I thought just being with (L/N) will be great.

Both Kageyama and Hinata's POV

'That guy really pisses me off....💢💢' I thought. I look at Hinata/Kageyama and nodded my head.

Your POV

'What the actual nightmares is going on with them?' I thought , looking at the duo who has a dark aura surrounding them.

~Time Skip when your order arrived [sorry for the time skipz]~

When we got our Orders, I saw Hinata and Kageyama looking at each other again and nodding AGAIN. I just sighed and start eating my (F/D) when Isogai went pass our table but did you know what happened next? Hinata, The Innocent and Happy-go-Lucky Hinata, accidentally spilled his orange juice at Isogai, soaking his white outfit with the juice. I gasped and glared at Hinata who is sincearily apologizing to Isogai but I can see on his brown eyes that he did that on purpose. 'What is wrong with them?' I thought as I look at the duo. I heared Isogai saying to Hinata that 'It's ok' but i dont believe him. He goes to the bathroom leaving us with an awkward silence because of what happened so we just eat in silence. After we are done eating, we all walk home together but there is still that awkward silence that I hate the most and I am really curious why they are acting strange so I have to ask them and breaking the silence at the same time [We know captain obvious lol sorry].

"So, I know that You guys think about it and Purposely soaked Isogai with Hinata's orange juice. Why did you guys do that???" I asked them.

After the long silence, Kageyama answered me but I didnt quite hear what he said.

Kageyama's POV

(Y/N)-chan asked why did we purposely soaked that Isogai guy [what?] with orange juice. I dont really wanna admit it but Me and The Dumbass Hinata are jealous so we did that. After a long silence, I answered her but it is like a whisper so I think she didnt heared me saying that the answer why we did that is that 'We are jealous' so I say it to her again but Hinata Joined too so we both said it at the same time.

Your POV

When Kageyama is gonna said to me again Why they did that, Hinata joined in so I heared them clearly. "We are jealous!" They both told me. I slowly blink my eyes, once, twice. When I finally process what they said, I blushed 50 shades of red. They both look at me and they did the unexpected, well to me it is. They.Both.Kiss.Me.On.The.Cheeks. 'WHAT THE-- ' Before I could asked them why did they do that, they ran away, leaving me ALONE in the street. 'those bastards' I thought but unconciously smiled while my cheeks are burning like wild fire. I walked home and guessed what I got from Keishin? Yup, QUESTIONS. Yey...note the sarcasm. He bombarded me with a lot of questions such as 'Where have you been?' or questions such as 'Did they hurt you?' and Stuff like that but I didnt answer him and walk straight to my room. My room is a brilliant color of (F/C) with (Fav/design) on the walls. I walk towards my (S/F/C) colored bed and layed on it trying to sleep because of the tiring day I had. Be fore I fell asleep, an Image of Hinata and Kageyama pops in my mind and I smiled, drifting off to sleep.

------------------------------
OMG FINALLY FINISHED WITH THIS CHAPTER!!!! I AM STUCK IN THIS CHAPTER LIKE FOREVER!!! I AM SO SO SORRY ABOUT JUST FINISHING THIS CHAPTER.

Please comment Who would you like to hang out with before school starts.
Options:
Kiyoko and Yachi
Sugawara and Sawamura
Tsukishima and Yamaguchi
Nishinoya and Tanaka
Asahi and Nishinoya

Please Pick
Bye now!
-SkyImagination36