Chapter 6

||Y/N's POV||

As I was walking to school, I saw Hinata and Tobio in the distance...competing on who's fastest?? Then, I just saw the trail of dust they have left, making me sigh..

As I got to school and into the classroom, I was greeted by Haru (random person) and being the polite person that I am, I greeted him back.

As I was about to sit in my chair, I have a gut feeling to not sit immediately...So I trusted my gut feeling and look behind me to see that THE F*CKBOY HAS MY SIT IN HIS HANDS...

Im so happy for my gut feeling for warning me so I wont get embarrassed!!

I glared at Jeffery or now I know as Jeffery Lawrance based on Haru...As I glare, I also gave a sweet smile.

"Goodmorning Lawrance~" I greeted him with venom lasing my voice.

"Goodmorning Little-chan" He greeted back, looking amused that I didnt fell for his tricks.

I just grab my sit from his grasp as I sit in my chair with a puff and a pout. Why is this guy kept bugging me!?

As the hours pass, I cant help but notice him taking glances at me from time to time...wtf...

||Jeffery's POV||

I cant help but kept glancing at this chibi from time to time..Im really curious...

I know who she is, She is that stupid Empress that you can see everywhere like what? Last year? I dont even know why her disappearance in her last game in junior high is a big deal. The only explanation is that she's a coward to face the other team.

Hmmmm...Now Im curious if she still have some interest in volleyball...not that I wanted to make her see the game or anything...But I want to see her reaction in the 3 v 3 that would occur tomorrow...(A/N: Omg Im really making this oc act like a tsundere, Im so sorry😂also Im gonna have so many time skips Im sorry) I heared that there would be one...Tanaka has said to me earlier..

As the bell for lunch have chimed, I stood up and walk infront of the chibi named (Y/N) making her looking confuse. 'Heh, cute.' I thought unconciously but then shake the thought out of my head as I look at the side so that (L/N) wont see the blush in my face.

"Jeffery? What do you want?" She asked...shoot, she really isnt fond of me, is she?

"W-Well--" I cleared my throat as I heared myself stutter. Pull yourself together! You cant stutter!

"Well, I would like to tell you that there will be a 3 vs 3 game of volleyball tomorrow...You can...go anf watch the game with me. If you want to that is." I said. Ughhh, Im so out of character. The things I do just for a reaction.

As I said that, I saw the irritated look that she is giving me making me smirk a little.

"And What if I dont wanna go? Huh, Burger Boy?" She replied, making ME the one who is now irritated by the nickname.

"Well, you wont see the other members trash the King...how sad. Welp, Im off to lunch. Bye chibi-chan" I said, emphasizing the King. I wad about to walk out of the door of the classroom when I felt a tug on my sleeves of my uniform.

"Tell me what time" Said (Y/N), looking at the side out of embarrassment, making me smirk more.