Chapter 9

-Time skip to the 3 v 3-

(Y/N) and the others have met with the other first years who'll be versing with kageyama and hinata with Tanaka in their team.

It seems like the people (Y/N) have met in the first day of school will be the one competing and they have Sawamura on their side making Tanaka protest that it isnt fair.

But after the remark of daichi saying that Tanaka is more skilled in spiking than he is, Tanaka is satisfied. Tanaka warned Hinata and Kageyama about how Sawamura is good at receiving so they better not aim at him.

While the 2 groups of 3 are talking, (Y/N) was glaring at a certain beanpole while Sugawara was beside her, awkwardly sitting while looking everywhere but not in her direction.

||Kageyama's POV||

Im excited yet scared. I dont want to embarrass my self in front of my senpai..And I dont wanna lose because Im going to join the club as a setter no matter what! (ur not hinata, wtf)

||Hinata's POV||

THE KING WONT TOSS TO ME!?!? WHYYY!?!? Also, I wont lose! I promise to myself I wont make fun of myself in front of the empre-- I mean in front of (Y/N)-chan!

||Daichi's POV||

Im gonna do whatever it takes to make (W/N)[weird nickname] to remember us...remember me.

||Tanaka's POV||

Yas!!!!! ANOTHER GURL WILL LOOK AT MY AMAZING SPIKES OTHER THAN KIYOKO!!! I CANT WAIT TO SMASH THE BEANPOLE TO PIECES!!!

||Sugawara's POV||

Hmmm...will she ever remember us? Wait, she seems to be close to kageyama...does she like him or something...? Did she replace us...? No! No Koushi, stop thinking about nonsense! She's remember....she...she will...and I know it!

||Yamaguchi's POV||
*quivering in fear while trying to stop tsukishima in making anymore remarks*

--Time Skip after the game because I dont really remember and Im so sorry about that, I cant write action parts.--

||(Y/N)'s POV||

"SUGOIIIIIIII!!!" I shouted with eyes full of stars in them. I havent seen such exciting game in ages! And the Hinata-Kageyama combo is amazing!!!

"Did you see that, (Y/N)-chan!!??? I WAS LIKE POW! THEN SWOOSH! THEN BANG!" Hinata said to me.

"I KNOW RIGHT!? LIKE BANG AND BLAM AND SWISH AND BRAAAMM!!" I replied. Hinata reminded me of the kid I saw once...he also talks like that and teaches me it. I cant help but laugh at the memory.

"What are you laughing at, Chibi-chan?" Tsukishima said, making tobio-kun glare at him at the word 'chibi-chan'.

"Well, I just remembered something. And its none of your business" I said, smiling at the end in the process.

"Tch" is the only reply he gave me.

"Ok, now that I saw everyone's potential. I am glad to announce that you guys are accepted in the team!" Sawamura-san said, making the duo of weirdos(KageHina) jump in excitement (one having a huge smile while the other has a resting b*tch face) while the sain ones (TsukiYama) are just there. Yamaguchi smiling while Tsukishima being a lamppost, not moving.

"Oh, and I would like to say that (Y/N) will be a manager here! So treat her nicely!" Said Sawamura. I didnt even process it that much as I said,

"Oh thats nic--" wait..." WHAAAATT!?!?!??"

(I know it says in the description that the reader will be an assisstant coach. I'll be on it, I promise.

Also, The next chapter will take time because Im currently working on a special chapter. Also, There has been so much stuff going on at school so Im sorry.

Expect an update maybe on thursday or friday. Will be luck if in wednesday.)