Chapter 3: Getting to know The Freak Duo Part 1

Your POV
~Time Skip to the next Day~
I am just enjoying my walk to Karasuno when I get hit by a bicycle. [PS. You are still not going to school to learn. It will be next week.] I fell down the road and land on my butt. I look up to the person who hit me with a bike to see that it is just Hinata. He look at me and then practically panicks. He gave me a hand [not litterally] to grab on to and he pulled me up. He looks so embarrased and say ' Im sorry ' like a million times. I said that Im alright and he calm down. "So are you going to our practice (L/N)-san?" Asked A hopefull Hinata. "Yes, and (Y/N) is fine." I said. We just stood there with an awkward silence when suddenly he looks panick again and ask me[or more like shout😅]."(Y/N)-chan! Would you like to hop [not litterally] on my bike and join me to go to Karasuno!!??" He asked. "S-sure....?" I said. After that, He practically make me sit in the back of his bike [what is the chair something on the back of a bicycle again?] and we soon get to Karasuno [sorry].

Hinata's POV
Yesh!!!!! Take that Kageyama!!!! I got to spend a wholes ride with (Y/N)-chan on my bike!!!! Wooohoooo is this how it feels when Nishinoya gets ignored by Shimizu-san?!!! [sorry i really had to add that].
[Hinata's expression, i guess]

When we get to Karasuno. I make sure that she is alright then drag her to the gym. School starts later at 8:00 am [I didnt know the right time ok?] and it is currently 5:00 am and is so early! We entered the gym to see all the members practicing and I became pump up! This is going to be exciting!!!

Kageyama's POV
I am currently practicing my tosses when That Dumbass came in the gym with (L/N)-san....Shy does my chest hurt when I see them together? Why do I feel like pushing Hinata away from (L/N)-san and I need to be the one who needs to be with her? 'He just cant be spending time with MY (L/N)-san..wait what?' I think I didnt pay much attention to Sugawara-senpai [who is currently practicing tosses with Kageyama] that the ball he toss to me practically lands on my head.

Your POV
Looking around the gym, I see Kageyama day dreaming when I saw a ball that Koushi-kun tosses hit his head. "Kageyama-Kun!" I ran to him and put his head on my lap. "Are you ok !?" I ask worriedly. I saw him nod before closing his eyes. I think He passed out. 'Yup, he pass out' I thought.

~~To be continued to part 2~~
Sorry, I have school tomorrow and the time is 8:49 pm so yeah. Need to sleep. Good night! Bye!!!
-SkyImagination36

Please comment if Takeda really is The Little giant????

(Future Sky: Hi, so, I've seen people commenting about The pic...and well..

My cousin have spoiled me that in the manga, the real little giant was shown and it's not takeda. So that's a debunk.

That's all xD)