Chapter 1: Living with my Cousin Keishin Ukai

[Imagine you are in the opening song]
Your POV
Yawn~ You yawned as you wake up in the fresh bright morning.What time is it?You look at your alarm clock on your bedside table to see it is currently 7:30 in the morning.'I need to go prepare now because I have to go and Move to my cousin's house because both Mom and Dad will be out to another country for 15 years..sigh what a drag and then (B/N)[brother's name] is in another country as well and will be out for 3 years...[Yup, you are like Shikamaru from Naruto when thinking]'. You got up from your (F/C) bed that is so fluffly and go to the bathroom to take a bath.
~Time Skip After the bath~
After taking a bath, you wear your (F/C) T-shirt with a word saying 'Foes are Friends too' and wear a sweat pants with a matching rubber shoes. After wearing clothes, You went downstairs and make breakfast. Yes, your house has a second floor. Did I mention too that your house is not an ordinary house but a mansion? No? Well then lets say that you are a rich girl with two rich parents but you are not spoiled and you hated having your maids and butlers do the things you have to do. After making breakfast, you put the food on your house's large table and you sit on the chair. You eat your breakfast while thinking, 'Do I really diserve this?Why cant I be just a normal girl?Why cant I be like Kei-chan who is just a regural person?Sigh...' After you ate your breakfast, you gather your stuff AKA your backpack because the crates with some of your things are already at Keishin's house. Your mother and father gave you some money so that you can buy the things you needed and what i mean about some is that they gave me 10 Billion yen which is insane! You get out of the house and enter the limo that will send you to your cousin's house or shop. While you are being driven to the house, you cant stop thinking of the new school you will be attending in a week or so.'Kei-chan said that the closest high school there is the Karasuno High School and that Father said that I will be attending that school. I already had a uniform in one of the crates so i guess im ready. I already got the things i needed for school such as a bag and notebooks and pens and other things. I heared that Karasuno is called "the fallen rivals" or "Flightless crows", I wonder why...' The limo stop which cause you to snap out of your thoughts and look outside the window. You can see the shop and its just a little far. "Hime-sama[Princess, bcoz why not], We cannot go any further . I am truelly sorry." Said the driver. "No, It is okay. I can just walk." You said to the Driver. "Hai" Is only the driver's reaponce. You walk out of the car and get your backpack full of the things you really need before going and walk to the shop[I am so confused]. You walk in the shop to see Kei-chan's Mother known as your aunt, behind the cash register. "Hi Auntie" You said with a small wave. "(Y/N)!" Said your Aunt before giving you a rather strong hug. "A-Auntie..C-Cant b-breathe." you said out of breathe. Your aunt let go saying sorry over and over then smiling at you rather wickedly. "I am so excited for you to be with me and Keishin for the whole 15 Years! This is going to be excited!!!"Said your aunt. You sweatdrop and then realize something..."Ummm auntie? Where's Kei-chan?" you asked, "Keishin?Oh, remember that last 3 weeks ago, school started? Well, after 2 weeks a guy named Takeda Ittetsu came and ask him to be Karasuno's volleyball team coach because they have a practice match with nekoma. He agreed but he said that just for the match and after the match, he really joined the team and yada yada so yeah. He is Karasuno right now." explained your aunt. You nod and then said "okie auntie, im just gonna go there ok? Where is karasuno?"
~Time Skip~
Keishin Ukai's POV
Today is the day my little cinnamon roll will live with us...I wish she still love her big cousin T^T and I wish I am still her favorite.."Couch! Did you see that!? Did you see that!?" ask an enegetic orange haired boy. "Yes, I saw it Hinata." I lied, I didnt really see that because i keep thinking about (Y/N).

Your POV
I walk to Karasuno and all the people there are looking at me AKA the students are looking at me. Is my (H/C) hair a mess? Or is it my (E/C) are scaring them. Walking around trying to find the gym, I bumped into someone. They stand up and practically Panics "I am so so sorry are you alright?" ask the person. I just nod my haid and stand up by myself because I dont want any help because it will make me look like a weakling. "Hey my name is Haruna" I look up to see a girl with short brown hair and eyes that are like gold. " Hi my name is (Y/N)" i replied back [before i forgot. Haruna is just an OC and she is not me]. She just nods and asked me "Are you lost? You look like your looking for someone or something. And you dont look like your a student here because you are not in a uniform" "Yes, I am looking for the gym of the boy's volleyball club? Do you know where that is?" I asked. " Yeah! Follow me!" And then she dragged me all the way to the gym's door. "Here you go! Now Bye!" and then she ran off like nothing happened. I look at the door and then gulped. Its been a year since I entered a gym filled with volleyballs and other sports equipment. I took hold of the door and opened it. There stood......

----------------------------------------
Sorry for giving a cliffhanger but the next is for chapter 2! Oh and sorry if this is a crappy story...its my first time writing stories in a website so yah. Bye