Chapter 2: Meeting the Volleyball Team

Your POV
I took a hold on the door and open it. There stood Kei-chan, A guy that looks like a teacher, two girls that looks like the manager, and a whole lot of males. I blink and then run forward as fast as I could to Keishin with a bright smile. "KEISHIN!!!!" I shouted, giving me a hug."(Y/N)!!!!" Kei-chan shouted and then hug me back. We stayed like that for a few seconds until we break apart and I look at the supposed to be the team Kei-chan's Team. "Ummm excuse me but who are you? You look so familiar..." Said a Guy with black hair and black eyes..."D-Dai-chan?" I ask looking at the guy.."Do I Know y--" Before the guy I think is Daichi, My childhood friend, I felt someone hug me tight while crying...? "(N/N)!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!" cried a oh so familiar voice.."K-Koushi-kun?" I asked while shakily looking at a oh so familiar grey haired boy I used to play with Daichi. "W-Wait..You mean to tell me that She is (N/N) from (The place you once lived before moving to Miyagi)?" Daichi looks suprise and Excited to See Me. "Yup! I miss you guys!" I gave them a group hug but then someone has to really destroy the moment. "Oi. Why is there a girl interupting our practice?" A guy with blond[?] hair, brown eyes with glassess said while glaring at me. I got pissed but controlled myself because i wanna have a good first Impression to all of them. I look at the whole team with a bright smile which cause all the boys except the managers, Kei-chan and the guy that looks like a teacher to blush. "Hello everyone! My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I am here to see my cousin! " I introduced myself. A guy with orange hair came up to me and ask/shouted excitedly "Who is your cousin???? " He said. I giggled because of his cuteness that made him blush. 'how cute.' I think. "My cousin is Keishin Ukai." I said. All of them look suprised except Kei-chan. "WHAT!!!!?!??? " they shouted. I laugh my ass off so hard that I had tears at the corner of my eyes. 'They didnt know?!' I ask myself still laughing. After my laughter died down. I look at them with a judgable look which scared the heck out of them. Yes, even Daichi,Koushi [Comment if you would like me to call sugawara 'koushi' or just sugawara], and Kei-chan got scared. 'They had so many potential..they had many strengths and flaws..wait.. That orange haired boy had so much strength.. He can be the ace but they already had one... Hmmm' I thought while looking at each one of them [If you know Kuroko no Basketball's Seirin Couch Riko then I am saying that I am giving you her ability to see the info's of the people you look at. You can control it tho, so you can just see the info's if you like without distractions] "You got a strong team here Kei-chan" I said to Keishin. I think that Lamp post[Tsukishima] heared me because l he looks at me and gave me a disgusted look. "Oi, dont call me that." He said. I look at him with confusion. " Huh? Call you what? " I ask him. "Kei-chan" He answered me shortly. " I never introduced myself either so that means your a stalker. " he said. I laugh and look at him. "Excuse me mister lamp post but I am talking to my cousin and not you. " I told him. He blushed out of embarrassment and look away so that I can't see his blush.
[Tsukishima]

"yeah whatever

"yeah whatever. Just don't call him that because I will be confused if you did." he told me. "I can't make promises." I told him. I look at everyone with a serious face and said "Line up". They all look at Keishin and he just nod to them. They all lined up and I got to the first one in the Line.
"Sawamura,Daichi. Captain and the 'Father of the team'. Almost perfect recieves and Is a wing spiker.Scary when angered.3rd year." I said. They all look at me shock. I continued to the next person. "Sugawara, Koushi. Vice Captain and the 'Mother of the group'. Almost perfect tosses because of expirience and is a setter.3rd year." I said and Koushi nodded. Next person. " Azumane, Asahi. #3 [They are not in their volleyball uniform. They are wearing gym clothes], A wing spiker and the ace. Strong spikes. Great stamina but not enough to have a game that has a score of  40-40 and is fragile with a glass heart. 3rd Year." I said and everyone is again shock.Next. "Nishinoya,Yuu.Libero and #4. Fast, have great stamina, almost perfect recieve and has a technique named rolling thunder. 2nd year." I said and Nishinoya grinned. Next. "Tanaka,Ryūonusuke[?]. #5 wingspiker. Fierce and has a strong spirit. Always with Nishinoya and is a 2nd year." I saw Tanaka sulked because I only said little info about him. Next, sigh. "Ennoshita, Chikara and Kinoshita, Hisashi. #6 and #7. Both wing spikers and fast. Always by each others side with Narita,Kazuhito which is #8 and a middle blocker who has an average height.2nd years." I said. The three nodded with amazement in their eyes. 4 people to go..sigh. "Kageyama,Tobio and Hinata,shoyou[?]. #9 and #10. The freak duo. Kageyama is from Kitagawa Daichii and called the 'King of the court'--" When i said that. Kageyama visibly tensed."-- And Hinata is dreaming to became the next 'Little giant'--Cue Hinata being excited--"'But I guess Kageyama would not remember me'. I thought." Kageyama being a setter with monstreous tosses and Hinata being A middle blocker and a spiker. Hinata has strong stamina same with kageyama and hinata can spike most or all the tosses kageyama gives. Hinata can jump really high and can run very fast.Both 1st year." I said. They both blush but They seemed to be happy because I praised them.
[Them]

"Oh and I almost forgot! Kageyama is a tsundere

"Oh and I almost forgot! Kageyama is a tsundere."I said making the setter blush more .I look at the beanpole and said. " Tsukishima,Kei. #11 and A middle blocker. A tsundere and had no sence of humor what so ever--cue, Tsukishima having a tick mark--and is from Class 1-5. A Fist year.Same as Yamaguchi,Tadashi. A true friend of Tsukishima, A middle blocker and a pinch server.#12 and always scared but that makes him cute -- cue Yamaguchi blushing while the wole team of boys glare at him-- and has a great amount of strength. Did I get everything right?" I ask them. They all nodded and look at me with amazement in their eyes. Well, except for tsukishima who doesnt give a shit [Sorry for my Language]. "How do you do that!!??" ask Hinata. " secret~." i said. "Now that I know you all...Let me say a good or is it bad news?" I said. Now everyone is looking at me with curiosity. Even Takeda,Ittetsu , the teacher and the two managers, Shimizu,Kiyoko and Yachi,Hitoka. "What is it?" Said My cousin. I grinned. "I will join the club as an assisstant manager." I said. "WHAT!!!??????" They all shouted. I just nodded and smiled widely.
~Time Skip~
After that 'chaos', Kageyama ask me if I can talk to him privately and i said yes. Now we are at the back of the gym.
Kageyama's POV [didnt expect that didnt you :) ]
I know who she really is. I think the team didnt remember her but i did. She is the captain of the girl's volleyball team of Kitagawa Daichii. (Y/N) (L/N) the Empress. She is my only friend in junior high and I am totally shock when i saw her but...I think she forgot about me...Me and (Y/N) are behind the gym to talk privately. I look at (Y/N) and she looked at me confused. I take a deep breathe and then said "(Y/N)...do you remember me?" I asked. I look at her impression and see that she is smiling kindly at me. I can feel my blush crawling to my cheeks. "Ofcourse I do Tobio-kun." She said. I felt my heart skip a beat when she called me 'Tobio-kun'. "Do you want everyone know who you are?" I ask. "That Im the missing Empress?Ofcourse No! I cant do that! Im sorry..." She answered. I am worried about her...Remembering what happened back then...what happened that day to make her leave the game. I just cant. Sigh..."Lets go inside...They will be worried if they didnt see us..." she said. I just nod and follow her inside. I dont know what to do...What will happen if the team know? That she is the Empress? I dont want it to happen again to her...

Your POV
Is it worth saying That I am the Empress? I dont want happen it again..Lets just see if I can trust them...I am telling it when the time is right...

--------------------------
Thank god its finish! 1557 words are my funeral nah...I am stupid. I am so so sorry about this shitty story. I am not good at grammars because I am a filipino but I am proud to be one. Sayonara[Bye]!!!
-SkyImagination36