Chapter 8

(Gonna publish this chapter because @GalaxiLizz is a great lass😂)

I looked at this so called 'old friend' of mine and examine his face. Black hair and black eyes...everyone can have that feature...

"Uhmmm...Im sorry if I sound rude but...who are you?" I ask him, making him flinched.

"Dont you...really remember us...(N/N)-chan?" Suga-san said, going to where the black-haired male is. Putting his hand(sugawara) in his shoulders(sawamura).

"Yeah (weird nickname). Its me, Dai-chan!" said 'Dai-chan'...

"wait. Die-chan???" I said, confused af.

At my responce, Tanaka-san laughed so hard while Dai-chan has a look that can kill like thanos.

"No. Sigh, ok. Seems like you forgot our so called 'promise'...What ever. My name is Sawamura, Daichi. The Captain of the volleyball club. And this--" He putted his hand on Suga-san's shoulder "--Is Sugawara, Koushi. We are your childhood friends and yet you seem to not...remember us. Did fame got really into you...?" Daichi-san said, me not hearing the last thing he said because I am not looking through my memorise to see if I know any Sawamura and Sugawara...

"Im really sorry, but my memory is so foggy...maybe I'll remember the two of you Later...but right now, I need to ask Tobio-kun about something." I said.

"Sigh, yeah. Talk to him, but not too long that it will disturb our practise." daichi said.

(As I was writing this, I just remembered that Kageyama and Hinata aren't allowed to practise or smthg...sorry about that😂looks like I am really changing the plot of the anime. Im sorry)

I grabbed Tobio-kun's hand and rush to the corner of the court, and giving him a pointed look making him flinch and think he's in trouble.

"Tobio-kun. Is it really true that you'll br having a 3 v 3 match tomorrow?" I ask him quietly.

He looks at me with confusion overwriting his scared look and replied, "Who told you?"

"Well, this guy at my class said that he heared that you will have a match against someone...Saying that they will trash you or something.." I said, hesitating if I should say the last one or not...

"Oh" is his only reply. That is the only answer I needed to hug him, making him shudder unintentionally.

"I'll be cheering you on...Even if it's just a practise match or whatever it is." I said, softly in his ear.

||Kageyama's POV||

"I'll be cheering you on...Even if it's just a practise match or whatever it is." those words of hers made my heart flutter...

S-She'll be cheering me on...?

(Im sorry if you can only read (Y/N) only giving kageyama affection...She really doesnt know much about everyone and knows kags more than anyone else.

Also....Sorry about the Sugawara-Sawamura thing😂 I'm planning on making it sh*t but good later on I promise.)