Always find your way back home

This has been sitting on my drafts for a while now. Part two of my other one shot Lost and Found. Hope you enjoy it!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's been one year since Rose met Eren.

A year in which a friendship turned into a relationship and all because of fate that brought them together at the store.

"Are you sure about this Eren?" Rose asked hand in hand with her new partner, Eren while Sam held onto the hem of her summer dress following her in her every step.

While the young Emilie happily bounced in the young man's arms.

"Of course I am!" Eren smiled leading them to his parent's house.

"I mean we can always come another day where we won't we be interrupting your family gathering" Rose said trying to find an excuse on why they shouldn't go in.

Eren chuckled softly as he turned to look down at her.

"If you're scared they might judge you, or think bad about your situation they won't" Eren smiled down at his partner.

"What if they don't like me?" Rose whispered nervously.

"I don't care if they think bad about you because I love you" Eren smiled as he kissed her hand.

"Okay let's go in" Rose said taking a deep breath.

"We're here!" Eren announced as he opened the back fence leading to the patio.

Everyone turned to look at them. Making the young mom feel uncomfortable as she smiled awkwardly at the attention.

"HE'S FINALLY BROUGHT THE GIRL!" A blonde man with glasses shouted with a smile while holding up his beer bottle.

Making everyone cheer and congratulate the brunette man.

"AHH THIS MUST BE ROSIE!" A brunette woman clapped in joy quickly running towards the couple and the kids.

"She's so beautiful and little!" The brunette woman smiled as she held the young mom's face.

"Why didn't you bring her sooner? Are you embarrassed of your old mother?"

"Mom!" Her son exclaimed rather embarrassed as he got in between them.

"Thank you it's nice to finally meet you Mrs. Jaeger" Rose smiled as she extended her hand.

"No need to be a formal sweetheart! Just call me Carla or Mom!" Carla gave her a closed eye smile as she hugged the golden brunette.

"Thank you" Rose nodded her head awkwardly due to the attention.

"Eren come give your mom a hug!" Carla extended her arms at her son making him sigh and hug her.

"Aw look at wittle Eren giving a hug to his mommy!" A two toned male taunted making Eren growl and glare at him.

"AWWWW THIS MUST BE YOUR BABY DAUGHTER!" Her eyes turned into hearts as she let go of the hug noticing the toddler in her sons arms.

"EREN wait! Don't you dare move!" The brunette shouted taking out her camera and taking a picture of the two of them.

"Rose darling, Thank you for blessing Eren with happiness and more patience" she dramatically said while the others laughed.

"Especially with the patience" The two-toned haired man laughed again as the brunette glared at him.