All I want

BOOK COMING SOON!

Summary: When Eren Jaeger infiltrates Marley under the name of Mr. Kruger, he doesn't expect to be treated kindly by them. He's posing as a war victim. His opinion changes when one of the hospital staff, Rose Magath is there for him, and genuinely concerned for his health. He doesn't have to heart to tell her that he's just faking it and is the 'actual enemy'. But between both their lies, lies their truth. The truth that All they want is to stop the war and be free.

Inspired by the song "All I want" by Kodaline

This one shot will be made into a short book I'm planning to make. This will be set as an Hobo Eren x Marley! Rose.

So please do tell me what you guys think.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A bright Teal green eye stared into the mirror, the other covered by a bandage. His left eye had been covered for so long, he had gotten used to seeing the world out of one eye. Not that it mattered, of course. His long brown hair reached his below his shoulders. He had been growing it out before he crossed the ocean, so it made sense that he'd continue to grow it once he had crossed the ocean. Apart from that, he had also grown a mustache and a slight goatee. There was no reason to why he had grown one, he just thought it would add to his appearance as a victim of war.

Ah, yes: a war victim indeed. His left leg amputated from the knee, PTSD, and amnesia. Of course, it was fake, all of it was. He could regenerate his leg in no time, the mental health issuses were just an act, and there was nothing wrong with his eye. He'd done a damn good job of this, if he said so himself. Nobody had realised that he was faking it.

"Mr. Kruger, I have your painkillers," the soft voice of his nurse tore him out of his thoughts. They were incredibly nice towards him. Especially his nurse Rose.

The first time he arrived at Marley he was treated like what they were to the world; a devil Eldian. He was dropped to the floor after one of the Marley soliders had scared a delusional soldier.

Making him shout and and fall backwards making him along with everyone fall. The Marley soldiers laughed until a blonde kid helped them up. At that time his nurse Rose was walking by and also helped.

She told those solider off before sighing and telling that boy not to worry. She helped them up and when she got to him. She helped him up with a soft smile.

"Thank you," Eren said snapping out of his thoughts before taking the small plastic cup filled with water, along with the two tablets.

The painkillers were for his knee, but it wasn't needed. How did he not get caught? He simply pretended to swallow them, and spat them into a bin when they had left. So that was what he did, handing the empty cup back to his nurse so they could dispose of it.

"How are you?"

"Better than I was," a hand gripped his single wooden crutch.

"I'm glad," she smiled. "I've been thinking, Mr. Kruger, wouldn't you like two crutches? It would help you a lot."

"Whatever you think is best," he answered.

"Great, I'll see if I can get you one soon," she left after saying that they'd see him later. Rose was the one person who would see him multiple times a day without fail, and who genuinely cared for him. It was a change from Mikasa, his sister who thought she knew best. One thing Eren had noticed about Rose, his nurse, was her unhappiness, and how she had appeared to be spending more time with him than what she had used to.