Love, Eren

I feel like Eren would write a letter to his loved one to let them know how he feels. So here you go!! Enjoy! P.s Play music while reading!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Rose,

My father always told me the best way to let my feelings out was by writing letters addressed to that person. In order to tell them how I'm hypothetically feeling.

According to him, this would help me "Unpack my emotions and gain a better understanding of myself"

I really don't get what he meant by that but here I am doing what he told me to do.

I guess it doesn't hurt to try does it?

This feeling I have is ridiculous, let me explain myself before you jump into conclusions.

You see I could battle against the enemy, fight, and argue yet I can't seem to tell you how I truly feel about you Rose.

I've been knowing you since Shinganshia and since then I've liked you.

Hell, I'm in love with you.

I haven't been in love before so I really didn't know what I had in store.

I always thought that I would never be in love, that love was just a waste of time and feelings.

But here it is.

The thing is...I don't know how you feel.

I don't know if you've ever been in love if you've ever thought of the idea of love, or even want love in your life.

Love isn't something I know a lot about...

But I do know it starts when someone confesses and here I am doing so in this letter.

I think I've grown to understand you throughout the years, more now with your current role of wanting to protect everyone.

I know I've grown to become a stranger in many eyes now and I don't think you can be in love with someone who has changed this much.

But I'm just so infatuated with you.

Your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your way of words.

Rose, you astound me in so many ways.

God, Please don't ever change.

You have indulged me with your company throughout these years with kindness and courage.

Even when I'm the monster everyone fears.

I am terrified because your attention makes me feel so good, so special.

The concept of not being able to feel this way ever is devasting.

I have a lot of shame in regards to feeling this way towards you, Humanities courage, Queen of the Walls.

This is a lot to put on someone who is a solider and a ruler who has such a big weight on her shoulders already.

We could say, you have a lot to deal with and my feelings will be nothing more than treason after you realize where I have gone.

But I do have the feeling....that when you do realize where I left...

....you would go out of the way and break the rules just so you can help me.

Even if it was to your own detriment.

I don't want you to do that.

You have everyone's trust in your actions.

The best gift I can give you right now with my future actions will be time and space.

You will probably hate me after this... But I am doing this at a cost of freedom for you.

I hope you know that.

Everything I ever did was for you.

Which is why I'm going to Marley to fight for freedom.

I trust that you will be safe and so will the people while I'm away.

Because I know you have the skills to protect yourself and the ability to conquer things.

You have your people to protect.

So do not worry about me.

Worry about those who will care for you longer than I ever will... Those who have the best intersect in mind for you.

I know you have your goals...

Your own life...

And your own future...

I remember when I first met you, I said you were melancholic.

But after a while, it slowly started to fade away.

I know this melancholic is still the occasional case but I've witnessed the growth of courage and toughness you've received.

I'm forever proud of that.

If your Humanities Courage, you will forever be tough.

I wish I could tell you how I feel abouy you.

But I will only end up hurting you Rose after you realize what I have done.

Ultimately, you will be better off without me after this.

Which will be hard for me, because you're all I want for the last remainder of the years I have left.

But I'll keep moving forward, and I'll try my best to keep you safe in my own way.

With Love,
Eren

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"You Idiot...." Rose wiped her tears as she sobbed tightly holding on to the letter with her other hand. "I love you too...."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guess who's on their feels? Moi! Lol anyways hope you enjoyed it! Until next time 🌸