To say goodbye is to die a little

Inspired by endgame and what's currently happening in the manga! (Sorry I really like this arc!)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Rose wished Eren would've told her what he was going to do. Instead of running around recklessly, betraying everyone, and starting a war with Marley.

She wanted peace more than ever but the way things were heading there was going to be peace but at the cost of destruction of others.

Rose looked around to see the world differently. Of course after the speech her boyfriend made in a different dimension before announcing what he was about to do.

The walls around Paradis were no longer standing and all of the people watched as the colossal titans marched following the fallback of the Marley blimps.

"They're heading over to Marley...." The blonde pointed towards the sky in the direction of Marley as he gasped.

"To destroy the Enemy" Jean finished Armin's sentence.

The soldiers looked ahead with dejected looks knowing full well what was going to happen next.

"We're free!" A woman shrieked as she cried with happiness. At that everyone cheered, cried, or stood there in disbelief at what was currently happening.

Mikasa who was the first to snap away from watching the titans march away began looking around for her brother before saying.

"Where's Eren?"

Making the eldians stay quiet at the mention of the titan shifter and hero.

Some began to whisper about the bad deeds that have happened ever since Eren returned from Marley.

While others joined in to help look for the controversial hero.

Rose desperately looked around trying to find him. She needed to find him, she wanted to see him more than ever.

The light brunette girl started running around before remembering a faint memory of a tree from her childhood.

At this, she widened her eyes and ran to their childhood spot. Her friends and the people slowly following her afterward.

Rose felt the wind carrying her to her destination. Upon arriving Rose's eyes widened at the sight.

She stood still, her body unable to react as she witnessed Eren slowly limping towards the tree he would always fall asleep against when they were younger.

Once he made it to the tree he slowly sat himself down back against the bark wood.

His injuries were too severe.

One thing Rose noticed was that Eren's wounds were no longer healing like they used to.

She felt the tears swelling up as she watched the love of her life slowly die.

"Eren!" Mikasa was the first to run towards her dear brother, Armin following her close behind.

Mikasa clung onto her brother and cried.

Eren tried hugging the weeping girl back but instead, he reassured her everything would be fine, before wrapping her scarf one final time.

"I'm sorry" he let out staring at her.

Armin who was watching the scene got down to comfort his childhood friend before looking at his other estranged childhood friend.

He slowly reached out to Eren as he patted his shoulder in a comforting manner offering him a teary smile.