Attack on Infinity War

To those who may have not seen this one-shot in my other Eren x Of book I have added it onto here for y'all! And please check that book out too! Maybe it will bring me out of my writer's block. Anyways enjoy!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Where did he go?" Hanji asked, "Erwin, where'd he go?" She looked where Thanos had just disappeared from. After he had gotten the Mind Stone from Mike, killing him in the process, he had snapped his fingers and left.

What did that do?

"Hanji?" She turned around to see Moblit walking towards her. He fell forward but his body never hit the ground as it turned to ash. Hanji walked over and bent down. She touched the pile of ash left behind, expecting it to turn back into Moblit, but it didn't.

Her heart plummeted. Her loyal friend, who was always by her side, was gone. Did he die? Was he gone forever? Hanji wasn't sure, but she no longer had any hope.

Over in the tall grass, Marlowe grunted as his body also turned into dust. "Marlowe?" Hitch called out, looking around for him. She didn't notice the pile of dust as she walked over it. She looked around worriedly for him but found nothing. She thought of the worst as she kept searching.

Near a fallen tree, Jean tried to approach Mikasa, but couldn't as she was quickly fading away. "No, no, no, no!" Jean choked out. After all he had done to conquer Mikasa, she finally had accepted his feelings, she couldn't just die now. There was so much he needed to say, so much he needed to do.

"Hey..." Mikasa murmured before her mouth dissolved.

"Mikasa..." Jean said, watching her ashes get caught by the wind.

"Up, team leader, up," Pixis murmured to Rico, offering his hand to her, "This is no place to die."

Rico took it but fell back down as his hand slowly melted away from her touch. She looked back at him and watched as Pixis floated away. Tears filled her eyes as she stood, looking around in disbelief.

She had trusted Pixis with everything, he was her leader. He was strong and the face of the Garrison. And now he had just disappeared.

Nanaba stood over Mike's dead body. Her body started to dissolve too, but she didn't notice. She was so overcome with grief about Mike that she didn't care about her own wellbeing. She stayed silent the entire time she disappeared.

"Something's happening..." Sasha said, Connie's arm around her as he helped her up. Slowly she faded to dust, causing Connie to gasp in shock.

"SASHA!" He shouted before quickly looking over at Armin.

"Connie?" Armin said before his face contorted in horror and he too was gone.

"Steady, Springer," Levi said, looking over at him. His face was a mix of horror and scary level-headiness.

"Oh man..." And then Connie was gone too.

Levi looked over at Zeke with pure anger and disgust. He had willingly given Thanos the Time Stone.

"There was no other way," Zeke murmured before he was ash as well.

"Eren...I don't feel so good," Rose said, holding her stomach.

"You're alright," Levi, her brother said mostly to reassure himself more than anything.

"I don't know-I don't know what's happening." Rose stumbled forward and fell into Eren's arm.

"ROSE!" Levi ran to her as Eren caught her and held onto his girlfriend, "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Eren, please, please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go..."

Eren kissed Rose as he laid her down on the ground. Rose looked over at her brother one last time and whispered, "I'm sorry." And then she was gone, just like everyone else.

Levi looked at Eren's hands which were now covered in what used to be his beloved sister Rose. He was waiting. They were both waiting for their hands to dissolve away to. It's what they deserved after all their teammates died.

But they didn't. And that hurt them the most.....

"This is all your fault Eren"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I will update soon but I don't know when
:( I'm having a really bad writer's block right now and managing school and my part time is hard too now. I hope to be back soon though! I hope all of you have a good day! 🌸