The Battle At The Imperial Base

Start from the beginning

"I know," said Han with that look in his eyes.

She smiled even wider.

"What are you doing here, Mom?" Ben asked.

"I was looking for the map to find my brother. I got tired of waiting, so I decided to come myself."

"Alone?" Ben and Han asked at the same time.

Leia only shrugged.

Han shook his head. It was just like her.

Phasma made a gesture and more stormtroopers came out of the old base. They moved to surround the small group. It took twenty of them to hold Chewbacca down. But after a struggle, and a few stormtroopers missing their arms, they had the Wookiee tied up. The stormtroopers took all of their weapons and tied up the small group of rebels. Now they were all bound and sitting on the ground before Phasma.

"FN-2197!" she said kicking the former stormtrooper as she walked past.

"Ow!" Finn grunted.

Phasma smirked at his pain under her helmet. "You traitor!" she added harshly. Then she walked over to stand in front of Han and Ben. "Now, Solo..." she began.

"Yes?" Han and Ben asked at the same time.

Phasma looked back and forth between the two of them, now she could see a resemblance between them. So this Jedi was the son of the famous smuggler, no wonder he had escaped her attempts at destroying the Jedi. He and Skywalker were the last. "Both of you are going to help me find the map," she said.

"Look, we don't know where the map is," said Han. "And even if we did, what makes you think that we would help you find it?"

Phasma stepped over to Leia and ignited her red lightsaber. "I'll rephrase that. Help me find the map, or the princess dies."

"Don't help her," Leia pleaded.

Han wasn't going to let anything happen to her. He looked at her pleading eyes. I always talk my way out of it, he thought. "We don't know where the map is," Han replied.

"I know that you've already found a piece of it." She looked at Ben. "Hand it over, and I won't hurt your mother."

Ben kept a blank expression on his face.

"Now!" Phasma yelled, moving her lightsaber closer to Leia's head.

"Wait!" Ben yelled.

Phasma lowered her lightsaber and looked back at him.

Suddenly Ben sensed something coming behind Phasma. He looked past her to see a young Resistance pilot. He had met him before, his name was Poe, and he was said to be the best pilot in the Resistance. Well, second best, Ben thought. So, his mother hadn't come alone after all?

Poe gestured for Ben to continue.

A smirk appeared on Ben's face.

"What are you smiling about?" Phasma demanded.

"How can I hand over the map if I'm tied up?" he asked, holding up his cuffed hands for her to see.

Han smirked. That's my boy, he thought.

Phasma grumbled in a low voice, but then used the Force to remove the cuffs from his hands. But she left his feet bound.

He stood up and began searching his pockets for the drives that held the pieces of the map.

Just then a loud cry came from behind Phasma. She turned to see Poe charging towards her.

While she was distracted, Ben used the Force to remove the cuffs from his feet. He Force pulled his lightsaber from one of the stormtroopers, into his hand.