29.1 Life and death choice

Ling Fangping was originally a very tossable person. He watched Tan Zeyao’s career being razed to the ground every day. He inquired about selling snacks at the school gate and earning money. He sold a pancake fruit for the whole car.

Tan Zeyao can't stop to toss him. Anyway, he spends most of his time doing nothing, sometimes holding Beibei out and turning around.

It's not far from their community, Ling Fangping's place for tutoring is also nearby, so the place is chosen at the middle gate, selling for one and a half hours every day at noon.

Ling Fangping's clumsy bread poured out of the square diamond shape of the irregular polygons. It is not the same as the round but the people purchase a lot, one after school, three layers outside should not be overwhelmed. One day, Tan Zeyao took the Beibei at the station and calculated the ratio. Female: The man actually reached an abnormal height of 8:1.

When he went to school at noon, the group of people almost went. Tan Zeyao walked over and said a few words. Ling Fangping proudly counted the votes and didn't have a say. At the time of the collection, Ling Fangping put the last spoonful of pancakes in the hands of Tan Zeyao: "It has been done for a few days, I haven't eaten it yet, try it!"

Tan Zeyao took it and bit it. His mouth was fixed.

Ling Fangping: "Do you dare to spit?"

Tan Zeyao chewed it: "...too salty."

Ling Fangping grabbed it and took a bite. He said: "...you are too kind."

Tan Zeyao's mouth twitched: "I have always been kind."

Ling Fangping was about to stop the pancake fruit thrown into the trash can. Suddenly, Tan Zeyao took a look and said, "When the day is dry, the sweat drops down the soil."

Ling Fangping: "..."

There are also ten identical kraft paper bags in the trash can. There are no squirts inside.

A big dog like wolf strolled over and smacked it in Ling Fangping's hand. He pulled his tail and went to the side.

Ling Fangping looked helplessly at the dog, then look at the pancake fruit, Tan Zeyao said: "...this is the authentic dog ignores ... pancake fruit."

After that, Ling Fangping did not make a big spread. From Monday to Saturday, he had a day-to-day tutoring class. In the evening, he had to stay up late to catch up with his homework. Tan Zeyao saw that he had work hard and forced him to do this. However, it didn't take long for the calm days. Ling Fangping's attitude suddenly cooled down. The vegetables were salty and the rice was hard. The baby pants were wet and not changed in time. Anything that was trivial could be noisy.

Ling Fangping did not study so hard in the past, and there is nothing to go out. He don’t know who get him drunk and he don’t know how to get back home. As soon as he spits, he vomits. Tan Zeyao was annoyed and distressed. He occasionally asked and in the end he was beaten by Ling Fang.

So one day, Tan Zeyao followed him. Watching Ling Fangping enter an underground entertainment club. Tan Zeyao has been in the M city for many years. His father is still a underground gangster. Naturally, he will not know the club named "Moonlight". On the surface of this clubhouse is just a comprehensive entertainment venue integrating bar, song city, chess and card entertainment. From time to time, there are live performances by singers and bands. They also provide catering services for customers, but the second floor is providing various services. The black trading place, the third underground floor is the largest casino in M ​​City, which is only open to specific members.

Tan Zeyao watched as Ling Fangping disappeared into the negative second floor entrance. He hurriedly followed and was stopped by the two bodyguards: "Mr. Please come back, the following is the office area, not open to the public."